PDA

View Full Version : Drafting

Stainless001
09-29-2016, 10:02 PM
So I haven't fully searched through the suggestions sub-forum so I'm going to preface this with 'I'm sorry if this has already been suggested a million times.'

The first thing that struck me when I first jumped into a multiplayer match was...well...a Berserker axe...three of them to be exact.

I was playing a match against other human players and the whole team was playing as Berserkers, now don't get me wrong there's not necessarily anything wrong with that but I'd love to see a game-mode or perhaps an option where you can play drafted matches.

It's one thing I like about Rainbow Six Seige or MOBA's for that matter, you each play a different class of hero, you can't all be the same person and in a way it encourages you to work more closely as a team.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it fellow warriors.

JukeboxJuliet
09-30-2016, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I get what you're saying...

I feel like a big part of what they're trying to accomplish with this game is making people really connect to a specific hero, and a specific alliance, so being limited in choices might make me a little grumpy. I know other games do it, and I understand the reason behind it, but this game is different from other games for me. I really want to be able to play as the hero that I favor.

I mean, if they're going to limit it to 1 hero per match, why wouldn't they limit it to one class per match? (1 Assassin, 1 Vanguard, 1 Hybrid, 1 Heavy) ?