PDA

View Full Version : Unable to shoot in Subtle Arrow after cutscene

nuttkase1976
09-28-2016, 10:07 PM
HI there

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem but I'm unable to shoot in the second campaign mission called Subtle Arrow. I start the mission and I'm able to shoot and I get past the first two groups and get to the Observation Point at the brow of the hill. The briefing from Overlord about Mucaba is played and I'm then on to the part of the mission where you're advised to use Sync Shot for the first time. At this point my 'shoot' action doesn't work. This means

I've done a LOT of testing....
Firstly I've gone into guerilla mode and checked that the bindings are fine and I'm able to fire normally.
I read on the Steam forum that resetting the binds helps.... so I've gone into the keyboard bindings and reset them and kept them default. Then I've gone back into Subtle Arrow and gone back to the first briefing (esentially restarting the mission) and played through to past the Mucaba briefing and back to the problem point. I STILL have the issue.

I've also tried to create a customer keybind to fire using the keyboard and nothing too.

I've even taken copies of the bind config files and run a differential on the files as someone on Steam was muttering about the bind files changing themselves .. needless to say this isn't the case.

Installed from disk, upgraded via uplay to Version 1.81.130422
Windows 10 Pro, 14393.187
Nvidia Geforce GTX 770, driver 21.21.13.6909 running game at 1920x1080

Can someone please help as I've not played this game since release and I'd love to run through it again.

===========

ok an update. It would appear that the iisue is with Sync shot. Somehow I managed to get past the initial Sync Shot prompt after being at the Obs Point. So I carried on. I'm now stuck again and unable to do sync again

aCid_Vicious
03-07-2017, 09:59 PM
I am surprised nobody has answered you!

I just bought the game and I just played this mission today. In the mission with Mucaba there is a second time where they are trying to teach you the Sync Shot after you have learned to assign targets, and I found it annoying myself that I couldn't just shoot but you have to hold [default key is Q] to order your team to carry out the shot for you. That is what they want you to do. Unless this is further into the level ?