PDA

View Full Version : More Terrorist coop mods? + Idea. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

RafaelRoDSouza
09-27-2016, 09:56 PM
Dear developpers, why dont you give more attention about coop games? The terrorist hunt still is an important part of the game and its an feature that helps to give a little break when we tired about multiplayer.

So... Any prediction when new coop missions comes out?

What about some mini coop campaings, with all custom game realistic features?

As exemple, some stealth coop mission. Omg ! Imagine: Objective 1: Shutdown all cameras; Objective 2: Get intel data; 3: Rescue the 2 enginners, and so on.

We need to feel more strategy in this game and terrorist hunt can provide this with right attention.

Me and others ( I hope) want to see more coop game mods to feel the team work better than it already is.

What you guys think?

Sorry about the inglish . XD

JaegerKrieg
09-27-2016, 10:23 PM
We deffinitely need more Co-Op stuff.

That's literally all I'm playing because It's just so satisfying.

How about a map that takes place on a cargo ship? What about Different objectives?

There's alot of ideas to explore for Co-Op mode, And I hope the developpers don't focus too much on PvP. :)

Setzaroth
09-28-2016, 12:09 AM
Maybe after the first year the game will be out of beta stage and we can hope for more features to be added

Cold Lethality
09-28-2016, 01:00 AM
I love playing TH with one other friend. It's the best high of the game.

Snow.__.
09-28-2016, 04:17 AM
I would kill for a full co-op campaign (I know it will never happen but the last situation sets it up for such a cool story!)

RafaelRoDSouza
09-18-2019, 07:52 AM
And nothing happened since 2016. :rolleyes:

croken717
09-18-2019, 02:06 PM
If they could just make it so that I could play ANY operator in ANY of the existing game modes, that would be HUGE. They should also just keep the cameras in their normal locations in TH, even though the baddies don't use them, just so we can learn their locations and practice shooting them out.

UbiFate
09-19-2019, 01:40 AM
Thank you guys for providing your feedback! Are you hoping for more variety in Terrorist Hunt, or are you more hoping for missions similar to the Situations that have co-op?

DarthCynical
09-19-2019, 01:43 AM
I would like to see some sort of good, permanent co-op game mode. Something more grounded in reality than Outbreak, and more like what we love about older Six games.

N3mB0t
09-19-2019, 03:59 AM
Thank you guys for providing your feedback! Are you hoping for more variety in Terrorist Hunt, or are you more hoping for missions similar to the Situations that have co-op?

Definitely more thunt variety, and for the love of God make article 5 a Squad ONLY thing.

Here is all the info you could ever need about what people want to have in TH.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2024763-Can-we-talk-about-terrorist-hunt-PLEASE

ITALYcorps.
09-19-2019, 12:16 PM
Wow 2016 nice ubi

Vertrucio
09-19-2019, 12:44 PM
Sadly, it looks like all effort on the co-op side will be put into Rainbow Six Quarantine, the standalone version of Outbreak.

The good news is that splitting off like that allows them to gear the operators and entire game toward coop.

The bad news is it's all against non-human or mutated enemies.

I'm all for more co-op games, and will be buying Quarantine, buuut I feel for people who like to keep things modern day tactical.

MarcelDavis2un2
09-19-2019, 01:45 PM
Both would be nice but i would definetly favour more diverse thunt over missions that have low replayability.
My top priority for me would be 1 or 2 better defensive modes, some diffrent behaviour types or classes for the terrorists and making it more customizable(bombers optional etc.).
Not sure how much of an impact talking here will make but thanks for listening to us at least.😀