PDA

View Full Version : Does AEP have a more dynamic campaign?

Charlie901
03-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Just read the quick install guide and it said that campaign results can be historically different than what actually occurred. This would lead me to believe that the outcome of a campaign is now dependant on your performance and not scripted to match history. Is this correct?

Also what is the difference between a Fictional and Nonfictional Campaign? Is a Fictional Campaign made up and the other historical or can a Fictional Campaign end non-historically?

Charlie901
03-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Just read the quick install guide and it said that campaign results can be historically different than what actually occurred. This would lead me to believe that the outcome of a campaign is now dependant on your performance and not scripted to match history. Is this correct?

Also what is the difference between a Fictional and Nonfictional Campaign? Is a Fictional Campaign made up and the other historical or can a Fictional Campaign end non-historically?

Charlie901
03-04-2004, 12:48 AM
BUMP

Rajvosa
03-04-2004, 07:46 AM
bada-boom-mp-mpa-pa-a...

Regards,

Jasko

http://startrek.gamer.hr/trekologija/vrste/ljudi.4.gif

mortoma
03-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Well that will take some time to see. As of course most of my time yesterday afternoon until 2:00 in the morning was spent trying out planes in QMB.
But I have flown my first mission in the Bf-110 and 3 missions in the IAR-80, but I would have to fly 20 or 30 to find out what you are asking. We'll all know in time my friends. So give us some!!! ;)