PDA

View Full Version : Anyone HELP me please?

HDRAk
03-23-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi , is it possible to change the default planes that you use in the campaign modes? I want to play a campaign for the germans (group center) from the start of the war till the end , half way through the planes get switched to fw-190s but then after 2 places it switches back to 109s , I can choose to use 190s but that means id have to restart the campaign everytime a new "segment" starts , can i make it so i can fly the 190s everytime that its selectable? cheers in advance

HDRAk
03-23-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi , is it possible to change the default planes that you use in the campaign modes? I want to play a campaign for the germans (group center) from the start of the war till the end , half way through the planes get switched to fw-190s but then after 2 places it switches back to 109s , I can choose to use 190s but that means id have to restart the campaign everytime a new "segment" starts , can i make it so i can fly the 190s everytime that its selectable? cheers in advance

AirBot
03-23-2004, 11:42 AM
When starting a campaign, click the plane name in each time period and change it to whatever you want to fly in that time period.