PDA

View Full Version : For Honor OPEN Beta????

WILDOOUUUTTTT
09-24-2016, 08:49 AM
So ill start the thread that i knoooow everybody is thinking, Will there be a open beta for for honor??? And if so, how long do we have to wait until we can hack someones head clean off again????

Desperaato
09-24-2016, 12:59 PM
I'm just waiting for the reveal of the 6 champs that where not in the alpha test. Really interested in movesets and differences to the already shown and played characters.

SulaiTheChosen
10-12-2016, 05:06 AM
I also wish to know when I may continue my murder spree :nonchalance:

waraidako
10-12-2016, 10:31 AM
My skin itches from having to quit For Honor cold turkey like that, after the alpha. I need more! Hook me up, VandenBerghe!

VodkaSlam
10-12-2016, 04:19 PM
So ill start the thread that i knoooow everybody is thinking, Will there be a open beta for for honor??? And if so, how long do we have to wait until we can hack someones head clean off again????

There will be an open Beta, when game developers have testing for there games. They will usually have an Open Beta for there game about 2 weeks prior to the Release of the game to take care of last min touches on connectivity.

This will help with server overload (which will happen), and then they can make them stronger to support the amount of players. So yes, there will be an Open Beta.