PDA

View Full Version : [BUG, NEED HELP] Issues after getting a kill in Multiplayer

Auron--
09-22-2016, 08:58 PM
For the past few days I've had an issue when playing games in Multiplayer, this issue always comes up after I've gotten a kill in a round. Once I get a kill I am no longer able to fire my primary weapon (sometimes switching to secondary and back allows me to), reload my weapon (animation plays but ammo count doesn't change), or do things like revive a fallen teammate. Other players and friends have said that I appear to be constantly firing my gun even though I'm not doing so. I can still be killed by other players as I was team-killed by someone who believed I had some sort of infinite ammo hack or cheat on. Within a few minutes I am then kicked/disconnected from the match by BattleEye with the reason being that my Client isn't Responding.

This has happened on a variety of maps and at different times of day so it's not tied to any particular map. However it only happens after I get a kill and if I don't things seem to work normally without any issues at all (I can shoot drones, injure, etc. with no issues), it's just when I get the kill that the problems occur. I am also able to play in Custom Games just fine and Terrorist Hunt works without issue. It's only in Multiplayer that this bug occurs.

I've tried finding an answer through Google, Submitted a Support Ticket with Ubisoft's Support, and posted on both Reddit and the Steam Community Hub about this with no real solutions provided.

I have also tried just about everything I can think of to fix it:

Restarting PC
Reinstalling Game
Reinstalling Game on a different Drive
Verifying Files (Through Steam)

Nothing has been resolved and the problem persists. I really need some help with this as it's basically preventing me from playing any Multiplayer at all with friends and is really annoying me. Video Showing the bug - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS1O54mAtKY (It occurs after the kill at 2 minutes and 10 seconds in)

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for any tips or potential solutions.

WarpTrav
01-11-2017, 04:44 PM
For the past few days I've had an issue when playing games in Multiplayer, this issue always comes up after I've gotten a kill in a round. Once I get a kill I am no longer able to fire my primary weapon (sometimes switching to secondary and back allows me to), reload my weapon (animation plays but ammo count doesn't change), or do things like revive a fallen teammate. Other players and friends have said that I appear to be constantly firing my gun even though I'm not doing so. I can still be killed by other players as I was team-killed by someone who believed I had some sort of infinite ammo hack or cheat on. Within a few minutes I am then kicked/disconnected from the match by BattleEye with the reason being that my Client isn't Responding.

This has happened on a variety of maps and at different times of day so it's not tied to any particular map. However it only happens after I get a kill and if I don't things seem to work normally without any issues at all (I can shoot drones, injure, etc. with no issues), it's just when I get the kill that the problems occur. I am also able to play in Custom Games just fine and Terrorist Hunt works without issue. It's only in Multiplayer that this bug occurs.

I've tried finding an answer through Google, Submitted a Support Ticket with Ubisoft's Support, and posted on both Reddit and the Steam Community Hub about this with no real solutions provided.

I have also tried just about everything I can think of to fix it:

Restarting PC
Reinstalling Game
Reinstalling Game on a different Drive
Verifying Files (Through Steam)

Nothing has been resolved and the problem persists. I really need some help with this as it's basically preventing me from playing any Multiplayer at all with friends and is really annoying me. Video Showing the bug - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS1O54mAtKY (It occurs after the kill at 2 minutes and 10 seconds in)

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for any tips or potential solutions.

I have the exact same problem. It's so frustrating... No solutions yet?

WarpTrav
01-16-2017, 10:23 AM
And all we get is silence???
This is tech suppot, right?? Can we get any support at all??

Ubisoft disappointing me once more...

thank you...