PDA

View Full Version : Please quit calling them heros

FHL Team sbt
09-22-2016, 10:05 AM
Just as the title says can the Moba fans please just quit calling them Hero's when talking about class specific CLASSES
there is no Hero in the game use of the word Hero ANYWHERE the devs do not call them heros. they are not introduced as heros. its not overwatch its more than a moba.
there called classes like seriously. do we have to down grade this amazing game and call them honestly hero's.

i know this will fall on def ears with all the overwatch kiddies on a crusade but still

ps. dont cry take the post with a pinch of salt

TheDoomKnight
09-22-2016, 10:36 AM
they call them heroes silly go on to the main page and go to the menu and open and look what's it say HEROES then it proceeds to list the classes so maybe read before whining, but yeah no one really cares
i would screen shot but i don't know how nor care to look up how right now as it's 4 am and i need sleep
and overwatch isn't a moba and just realized you're just trolling *facepalm* curse you lack of sleep

FHL Team sbt
09-22-2016, 10:40 AM
lawl. oh and yeah sorry overwatch is not a MOBA "whiny kids voice" its a hero shooter....pfffftttttt what a bunch of...

TheDoomKnight
09-22-2016, 10:45 AM
lawl. oh and yeah sorry overwatch is not a MOBA "whiny kids voice" its a hero shooter....pfffftttttt what a bunch of...

not the point you were wrong about the hero thing so just accept it and move on, don't try to deflect the point

FHL Team sbt
09-22-2016, 10:49 AM
wait did you not already establish it was a troll and move on yourself....lawl

TheDoomKnight
09-22-2016, 10:51 AM
i did but now you admit it so
VICTORY IS MINE

FredEx919
09-22-2016, 02:59 PM
Closing this thread. Lets discuss For Honor everyone.