PDA

View Full Version : Partial Email Address.

SaladDodger999
09-21-2016, 02:12 PM
So I have recently asked Ubisoft Support for help with my game not appearing in my library after I uninstalled it. I don't know whether it is on another account or something has just gone wrong somewhere but support got back to me and said I had another account. This is what they said:

Thank you for getting back to me with the alternative email addresses.
It turns out your other account is linked to the following partial email address: .
I understand that this may not be the solution you are looking for and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else as I will be here to help you if you need. In the meantime, if you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Now obviously there is no partial email address there so I asked for it again and the reply was this.

I would like to apologise for the delayed response regarding your query, I can understand how frustrating this has been for you.

I would like to clarify that the email address from your other Uplay account is the following: (partial email address).

If you need any further help regarding this or any related issues, please, do let me know.

Is there something not coming through right or is the '.' the only part of the email address they can tell me? :confused:

UbiChrisMANG
09-21-2016, 06:24 PM
Hi SaladDodger999, how are you? Welcome to the forums!

If I understand you correctly, the only part of the email address that displayed to you when Support contacted you was a period? Just this: "."?

If so I'm not sure if that is all they see as well in the email for that account or if that is all they are supposed to share via email but it sounds like they should at least be able to supply enough of the address that you could recognize it. Sounds like an email display issue or something, maybe there was html messed up in the body of the email or something similar. In any case, I would contact them back again and explain that all you see is a period and you need further help from them.

SaladDodger999
09-21-2016, 07:20 PM
Ok thanks I will do.