PDA

View Full Version : Bring ONI back(The Look)

ShietTalker
09-21-2016, 06:40 AM
Dear Ubi guys

If ur reading this, please bring back Oni's look from previous build, with his litle shild on his back and with his mask, he looked WAY cooler than Orochi

And i guess a lot of people agrees with me on that

TheDoomKnight
09-21-2016, 07:00 AM
you can probably get that by playing and earning loot cause that looks kinda like elite gear which you should not start out with, cause you know elite

and you are the 1st I've seen complain about it but i don't read to much of these either

SliceOBread
09-21-2016, 07:32 AM
People simply hope that ur right TheDoomKnight :P I liked the previous look better as well :) But oh well

TheDoomKnight
09-21-2016, 07:38 AM
i feel it looks to flashy and more like an actually samurai than a stealthy assassin which it was meant to be but probably just me, still looks cool i admit

N1GTHCR0W
09-21-2016, 02:00 PM
Dear Ubi guys

If ur reading this, please bring back Oni's look from previous build, with his litle shild on his back and with his mask, he looked WAY cooler than Orochi

i agree

Dez_troi_aR
09-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Dear Ubi guys

? I always thought that the character was just renamed ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcy3wr-es7M
It is clearly the same moveset, though we don't see some mechanics that might not have been integrated in 2015 (counter). So i guess the Orochi is exactly at the position were they would have brought the Oni (or is the Oni... however you want to look at it).
Armor is different, though. That might be high lvl gear as doomknight said.

HideoshiKaze.TV
09-21-2016, 03:05 PM
New cosmetics can be obtained when you hit Renown 5 on any of your characters which enables you to get Heroic gear.

ARCH777ANGEL
09-22-2016, 02:14 AM
I think the oni armor will be in game hopefully will get to use it and I've seen it

ARCH777ANGEL
09-22-2016, 05:38 AM
I hope to see it too

AliceTheSilent
09-22-2016, 05:52 AM
you can probably get that by playing and earning loot cause that looks kinda like elite gear which you should not start out with, cause you know elite

and you are the 1st I've seen complain about it but i don't read to much of these either

The elite gear in the alpha was kind of a disappointment, tbh. Like, on the conqueror all it did was add a style for the colors.

I get that it was an alpha, but I hope it's improved in the final build.

UndeadRonin11
09-22-2016, 07:15 AM
I really think they should add a display option, so you can choose between the Orochi and the Oni. Also it would not change the stats in any way(purely visual) which would be pretty awesome if that could happen.

TheDoomKnight
09-22-2016, 07:53 AM
I really think they should add a display option, so you can choose between the Orochi and the Oni. Also it would not change the stats in any way(purely visual) which would be pretty awesome if that could happen.

might be an outfit now that i think about, probably after you "prestige" the class

Yggdrasil_67
09-22-2016, 07:51 PM
The elite gear in the alpha was kind of a disappointment, tbh. Like, on the conqueror all it did was add a style for the colors.

I get that it was an alpha, but I hope it's improved in the final build.
This. I hope the belt from the 2015 build is still in as a different outfit. We couldn't change the lower armor parts in the alpha.

ermukanso87
09-24-2016, 12:10 AM
New cosmetics can be obtained when you hit Renown 5 on any of your characters which enables you to get Heroic gear.

how do you know? Could you confirm me?

ShietTalker
09-29-2016, 06:27 AM

I think you can't make him look exactly like in 2015 build, i have seen Orochi custom. screen, you can't change his back seperatly, only colors