PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

AzureCerberus
09-18-2016, 08:55 PM
Just gonna spew my idea's here what comes to mind.

Faction war's all factions battle for total domination of the map! Once war ends just reset and a new Faction war arises somewhere else in the world.

6v6, 8v8 game modes for large battle experience like in the movies and either objective or slaughter objectives to keep the game moving.

For the specific faction you choose everything you do is 25-50% cheaper for said faction like upgrading and purchasing classes and scavenging armor.

Instead of the heal indicator on the screen why not little +'s flutter from the character you play as?

Please let us do private matches with friends so we can wreck each others faces instead of searching in matchmaking.

During the transition to the next match please display our current daily and contracts to keep track progress.

Why can't I customize paint and symbols on the Conqueror's helmet? and or Samurai's?

For 1v1 and 2v2 give an option to enable skills on the game modes.

Please don't add in micro transactions.

And that's all I can think of at the moment!

ValKnight
09-18-2016, 08:56 PM
I like the idea of friend fighting, but only so i can teach my buddies how to play. and you already know they are going to do micro transactions.. way of the world bruh.