PDA

View Full Version : Game Feels Laggy

bcr964
09-18-2016, 03:14 AM
I don't know about anyone else's experiences, but I have a moderately powerful PC and a great internet connect, but this game feels very laggy to me. The game seems generally slow to respond, and not in the Dark Souls way where characters move by committee, but in a 1/4 or 1/2 second dead time before any action seems to respond to my input. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm used to Chivalry where everything you do is very tight (though somewhat imbalanced and open to serious exploitation). I was hoping that this game would be what Chivalry wanted to be, but it doesn't seem like it.

Williams13567
09-18-2016, 03:27 AM
I don't know about anyone else's experiences, but I have a moderately powerful PC and a great internet connect, but this game feels very laggy to me. The game seems generally slow to respond, and not in the Dark Souls way where characters move by committee, but in a 1/4 or 1/2 second dead time before any action seems to respond to my input. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm used to Chivalry where everything you do is very tight (though somewhat imbalanced and open to serious exploitation). I was hoping that this game would be what Chivalry wanted to be, but it doesn't seem like it.

It's in Alpha, report it.