PDA

View Full Version : tournament Tournament TOURNAMENT TOURNAMENT !!! FEEDBACK!!!!!! Why are we shouting

church210
09-17-2016, 04:42 PM
Hello everyone

So

It would be cool if people could enter a tournament (1v1 2v2).
Players get rewarded based on what stage of the tournament they reached.
Like the duels at the moment there would be five rounds but instaed of playing the same person 5 times, fight 5 people once
Players that lose are knocked out of the tournament and can leave or spectate.

On another note I have really enjoyed the game so far but there are somethings that keep breaking flow like connections issues. I cannot count how many times there was an epic fight on the battlefield it was all to play for and then "Connection lost returning to main menu" its frustrating but it is alpha.

Im not sure if Dominion was supposed to feel MOBAish or if everyone is supposed to be dueling 1v1 on the battlefield because it seems that ganking is the winning strategy at the moment. Hammering right bumper with your friends has never been so much fun.
I really enjoy fighting two people at once its great but I find switching targets is unresponsive and un-reliable and if your trying to select one guy in a group of four, forget it.

All and all im looking forward to the game ill see how the beta goes but for now its promising please don't ruin it.

P.S Samurai for life

Lots of Love
C

Velkamit
09-17-2016, 06:29 PM
I agree.