PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror IS TOO OVERPOWERD

DM_HotDogMaker
09-17-2016, 03:03 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE fix these Conquerors, They are WAY to much OP! Everytime you try to attack those Fu**Tards they Block and swing theyr **** into your face and spam the attacks, and not only do they Block and Spam, but they also Push you into every little Sh!thole. UBISOFT PLEASE PATCH THE CONQUEREOS BLOCKS, ATTACKS (ATTACKSPEED), AND THIS PUSHING.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad:

iHunny
09-17-2016, 03:52 PM
XD get rekt

Zeplosia
09-17-2016, 04:31 PM
conqs are so easy to fight tho xD keep distance and learn how to fight them. spamming the same combo is easy to block.. lolol xD gitgud skrub

P.S. ive never used the conq.

oldschoolstyle
09-18-2016, 12:39 AM
I do not think so. I find they certainly need some work but far from being over-whatever. They just require not to attack since their pro is defense. Let them try to hit you then counter-attack.

DeathofCaine
09-18-2016, 05:00 AM
Sorry, but your post is two emojis over the limit of being taken seriously. Better luck next time.

Helnekromancer
09-18-2016, 06:02 AM
Had a game where apparently this conquerer did nothing but swing his flail over his head, and no one could get in, and when his team was losing and i decapitate the second to last enemy, i was looking for the last guy, come to find out it was the same dumb Conquerer in the Middle of B swinging his flail over his head with 1 bar of life, surrounded by 2 Raiders who couldnt get in, i laughed as i shot n Arrow at him and he dropped, god that class stopped being cool to me. xD

ForkInSocket
09-18-2016, 07:26 AM
Guard break.

Velkamit
09-18-2016, 07:44 AM
Guard break.

doesnt work against shield bash spam. I've been literally spammed until I run out of stamina unable to do anything.

Velkamit
09-18-2016, 07:56 AM
THere is literally nothing yo ucan do against that shield bash spam. Side stepping kind of works if you have range, but if hes close at all he just runs you over.