PDA

View Full Version : Dune tribe, Rescue the spy

cpk.93
09-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Hi,

So everytime i enter an area in the dune tribe which mission is called rescue the spy, i seem to fail that mission, doesnt matter how strong i am
first of all the guy says try not to be seen, well there is no way not to be seen you still have to fight the guys, once u clicked the spy he tells you the alarm went off, from that moment on creeps keep spawning they dont even show up on the mini map, and before i killed a group another group has already arrived at my position, when i killed that another group already arrived, this goes on til all my champions are dead and i lose.

Any one knows how to finish this mission?? the rescue the spy missions of other tribes i am able to finish so i dont get what im doing wrong here.

hebetude
09-04-2016, 05:20 AM
These missions are very annoying to do. Best I can tell, as soon as you kill the last alarm enemy another group spawns. The first time I encountered this, I tried just running my champion and got moving around then died. The next time, I just ignored the alarm enemies and guessed where the extraction point was. In the process I pulled one group. You can't extract in combat, so I killed the alarm group and the add group then won that mission.

The extraction points aren't on the map. In fact, the game seemed to be pointing me to a totally irrelevant area of the map. So you may need to wander around the map a bit and fail to figure out where to go. Completing the bonus objective or bringing Onno will help you outrun enemies. It's a good idea to clear a big path before picking up the spy. Once you trigger the spy, the endless waves of enemies begin.

cpk.93
09-04-2016, 10:51 AM
Yea that's the annoying part, because i know where to go and i kill all enemies before taking the spy, after i talked to the spy i run to the extraction point and kill what is left, but before im able to kill them a new wve of enemies have already arrived t my location. really annoying it is, even tried to use like 20 machines to rush trough the last part but never seem to make it.

kopasamsu
09-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Lock yourself inside here then the spawning will settle down:
http://imgur.com/a/ep1QL

Ubi-Barbalatu
09-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Hi guys,

maybe I have some info for you which makes it easier to complete the mission:

The fight is divided into two phases.

Phase 1: You have to sneak around and find the spy. The idea is to avoid the enemy patrols as they will call for reinforcements.

Phase 2: After interacting with the spy, an alarm is triggered and enemy units start to spawn and come after you. You need to get to the extraction point (the point should be visible on the map). Once you are at the point you have to get out of combat with all of your champions and the spy to complete the mission.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Barbalatu

cpk.93
09-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Hi guys,

maybe I have some info for you which makes it easier to complete the mission:

The fight is divided into two phases.

Phase 1: You have to sneak around and find the spy. The idea is to avoid the enemy patrols as they will call for reinforcements.

Phase 2: After interacting with the spy, an alarm is triggered and enemy units start to spawn and come after you. You need to get to the extraction point (the point should be visible on the map). Once you are at the point you have to get out of combat with all of your champions and the spy to complete the mission.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Barbalatu

Hmm yes my friend, already tried that twice, perhaps i should wait a bit and construct some more machines to aid me in battle.

Ubi-Barbalatu
09-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Hi,

To follow up on this:

- What level are you?
- What level are the enemies?
- Have you tried using potions as well?

After that, we can give you some more advice.

Regards,
Barbalatu

cpk.93
09-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Hi,

To follow up on this:

- What level are you?
- What level are the enemies?
- Have you tried using potions as well?

After that, we can give you some more advice.

Regards,
Barbalatu

well tyea that's kinda easy, im around level 4 and the level of the tribei m hitting is 3, but even the tribe that is level 5 i can still beat the crap out of.

PAN_1972
09-09-2016, 09:21 AM
What helps a lot is to close the gate (close to the extraction point) just before you speak to the spy. place your other 2 heroes already at the extraction point and tike Oana or sanala to the spy, talk to him and walk quick to the extraction point. No one should reach you by the time you arrive. It works fine for me every time.

PAN_1972
09-11-2016, 01:47 PM
Hi,
I made a quick vid about this mission. One version is with English voiceover, the other is German.
Booth are in a different spy spot.

English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K6vMgY2q98

German

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQqG9peZxU

Enjoy and feel free to comment.

Ubi-Barbalatu
09-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Hi,
I made a quick vid about this mission. One version is with English voiceover, the other is German.
Booth are in a different spy spot.

English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K6vMgY2q98

German

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQqG9peZxU

Enjoy and feel free to comment.

AWESOME :) Thank you for both videos.

mestalia1188
09-17-2016, 02:07 AM
Have you tried using potions as well?