PDA

View Full Version : Colonial Trilogy for PS4/XBOX ONE?

legacy_neworder
09-01-2016, 06:05 PM
now that an Ezio Collection appears to be on the way for PS4 en XBOX-ONE. Anyone think after that the make a "colonial era" collection for current-gen?

the Ezio collection will consist of:
-AC2
-Brotherhood
-Revelations
(obviously).

Meanwhile AC3, Liberation and Rogue haven't been released on PS4/XB1 yet.

with AC1 not part of the Ezio collection, maybe they are working on a special remaster?

cawatrooper9
09-01-2016, 09:10 PM
The most we can say, I guess, is:

maybe?

I guess we'll see how the Ezio Collection does.

DarkApprent2012
09-01-2016, 09:51 PM
Besides it's actually 4 games AC3, AC4 Black Flag, Liberation and Rogue. Rogue is the game that needs the most fixing though.

phoenix-force411
09-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Maybe. Here's hoping there will be multiplayer in the Ezio Collection as well. If not, I doubt it will be as popular.

cawatrooper9
09-02-2016, 05:05 PM
Rogue is the game that needs the most fixing though.
OP dropped Black Flag because it's already gotten a current gen release.

Decent point about Rogue, though- it's the only main game in the series that has exclusively gotten a past gen release once a new console has come out. I bet there are a good number of people who would like to play the game who simply do not have access to it since they sold their old consoles.

DarkApprent2012
09-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Aha ok but i just wish that they would release the PS3 exclusive DLC for Black Flag on PS4 also. You know the Haytham colored robes and the Kenway family swords. Yeah Rogue is basically Black Flag but with a few changes but Rogue is missing the feel of Black Flag.

Sickboy7979
09-06-2016, 01:10 AM
I'd be interested in it if it came to be.

legacy_neworder
09-18-2016, 06:06 PM
I guess it will depend on the sales for the Ezio collection and when the next new AC comes. Personally I hope they take an extended break.

SiddharthGanesh
10-16-2016, 03:21 AM
Hi Ubisoft ,

i have reecently pre- ordered the wonderful Ezio trology for the ps4 , i love this series and am a die hard fan of it. I along with many fans have a humble request could also port AC1 , AC3 and Ac Rogue as these games would mean having the entire main game collection on the current gen consoles of ps4 or xbox one .

i sincerely hope that you at ubusoft atleast consider our requests

thanks