PDA

View Full Version : NegiTron is here! Glad to be your New Community Manager!

Ubi-Negitron
09-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Hi Riders!

I'm very happy to announce that I have the privilege of being your new Community Manager for Trials Frontier!
I've heard/read a lot of good things about the Trials Frontier community, and I'm really looking forward to have a great time interacting with this awesome community!

I have a background in Social Media and Marketing and my personal interests include Heavy Metal, Rock, Guitars, Music, Art, Technology and Gaming!
I'm available on the forums at pretty much all times, to answer all your questions, share news and updates, and read everything you have to say about Trials Frontier. :)

For any questions or comments on Trials Frontier, about Ubisoft or about me, reply to this thread and I'll get back to you at the earliest. :)

Cheers!

NegiTron

CaptainWeelie
09-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Welcome NegiTron!

It's always a pleasure interacting with our riders. I hope you'll have a wonderful time here :)

CaptainWeelie

flooodi
09-01-2016, 01:13 PM
NegiTron, welcome to forums...

Are you playing frontier on android or ios? Your level, if I may ask?

Ubi-Negitron
09-01-2016, 03:10 PM
NegiTron, welcome to forums...

Are you playing frontier on android or ios? Your level, if I may ask?

Hi flooodi, I'm playing on Android. Yes, you may ask my level but I must not answer as I'm not at a very high level! :o

You seem to have killed it though, guess I could pick up a few things from you in the long run! :)

Cheers!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
09-01-2016, 05:24 PM
welcome Negitron!

looking at your personal interests, did you have anything to do with this bunker season theme choice? :P

xitooner
09-01-2016, 05:46 PM
welcome Negitron!
looking at your personal interests, did you have anything to do with this bunker season theme choice? :P

Exactly what I was thinking as well. :)

So Ubi-Negitron... welcome by the way.... with you joining this merry band now, are we going to see CaptainWeelie and/or JollyCharly less?

Chemical-TBR
09-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Guitars

Welcome to the forum! Guitars, my favorite subject! :cool: Glad to have a music lover around. Which country are you hailing from?

CaptainWeelie
09-02-2016, 05:00 AM

So Ubi-Negitron... welcome by the way.... with you joining this merry band now, are we going to see CaptainWeelie and/or JollyCharly less?

Hi Xitooner,

Currently it's all of us together in this merry band ;) Everything from the recent past remains as is.

Cheers!

Ubi-Negitron
09-02-2016, 07:04 AM
welcome Negitron!

Haha PT-ChatKiller, it was more of an awesome co-incidence! A warm welcome I suppose! :D

Ubi-Negitron
09-02-2016, 07:25 AM

Thanks xitooner :) And oh, you'll see them both and me too, a lot more out here! :)
Cheers!

Ubi-Negitron
09-02-2016, 07:30 AM
Welcome to the forum! Guitars, my favorite subject! :cool: Glad to have a music lover around. Which country are you hailing from?

Thanks ChemicalD, glad we share the same interests, keep those horns up! I hail from India! :)

xitooner
09-02-2016, 08:02 PM
So guys..... have you seen this topic over in "General Discussion"? Just want to make sure it wasnt overlooked.... :)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1487774-Medal-toggling-bug
Looks like the new medal-toggle feature shows medals that are not accurate for Donkey/Crazy bikes..... and it seems to behave in a way that ties it to a long-standing bug with how the Donkey/Crazy bikes get scored.....

FatalDragon69
09-04-2016, 03:46 AM
Welcome to the Frontier Negitron, nice to hear you're riding on Android as well, good luck with your career !! :cool:

With this injection of web-staff, is there any chance we can finally get the Leader Boards Recalculated and working properly once and for all, as it's the main part of the game ??

We were promised that this was going to be done well over a year ago but they're STILL not done !! :(

Ubi-Negitron
09-05-2016, 08:20 PM
So guys..... have you seen this topic over in "General Discussion"? Just want to make sure it wasnt overlooked.... :)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1487774-Medal-toggling-bug
Looks like the new medal-toggle feature shows medals that are not accurate for Donkey/Crazy bikes..... and it seems to behave in a way that ties it to a long-standing bug with how the Donkey/Crazy bikes get scored.....

Thanks for bringing this up xitooner, I'll look into it! :)

Ubi-Negitron
09-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the Frontier Negitron, nice to hear you're riding on Android as well, good luck with your career !! :cool:

With this injection of web-staff, is there any chance we can finally get the Leader Boards Recalculated and working properly once and for all, as it's the main part of the game ??

We were promised that this was going to be done well over a year ago but they're STILL not done !! :(

Haha, thanks for the good wishes FatalDragon69, and yes I'm riding on Android, just like you!

We'll look into the Leader Boards recalculation.