PDA

View Full Version : Not a bad game

grimwold
08-31-2016, 02:15 PM
Hi I wanted to say I quite like heroes of anteria all in all. I like the mix of risk/dark crusade gameplay and topdown tactical gameplay.
Sadly though I find the city building at best only used for resource spamming which is such a shame because your artists have done such a good job and it feels a waste. Still its very beautiful. In the rts game mode I personally would have preferred a proper rts or a diablo clone even though I think its quite well balanced it just not that fun.
I like the risk style gameplay but it feels a bit lacking in features right now.

As a full package though I quite like it despite its flaws and the graphic designers should really be given a pat on the back. It was so close to greatness just some of the mechanics let it down.

Although it does make me want to play settlers. I quite like anteria despite its flaws. :)

Bzarector
09-01-2016, 05:43 AM
Hi Grimworld I have written some thoughts on Champions of Anteria on my blog, you can have a look at it here: https://recreationalgamingblog.wordpress.com/ I generally agree with you, I am a fan of the game, but I would love to see more. Clearly the design team has some talent and I love what they've done with these humble beginnings.

PAN_1972
09-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Not bad at all, I cant understand the critics, the game is fun and when they are going to add more endgame content it will be something you could play again and again. More randomness and maybe some cool game event would be cool.