PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 Official Ubisoft Trailer question!!

Xanadu124
08-28-2016, 11:09 PM
Hello Everyone!

I have a pretty simple question with, so far, a very difficult solution... So I will turn to "The Community"! I have recently been endeavoring to bring all of the Assassin's Creed
individual game experiences to some of my family members. Namely, My Mother, and My Wife. The actual games will never be played by either, nor will my wife just sit next to me
as I play through each title, let alone one!! However, I do feel it worthy of viewing and experiencing as a set of watchable shows. So I have begun to record in-game footage of with
the use of Nvidia's shadowplay. Starting with Assassin's Creed 1, I am adding subtitles so they can get a full understanding of the plot. I am then taking these .mp4 files and will
convert them to DVD files so they can be viewed on a TV. Now here is my issue... AC1 is coming along nicely. It is getting edited down and spliced together in sequence, while leaving out all the unnecessary things that only appeal to us gamers. Each segment is about 35 to 50 minutes long. The first thing you see is the intro trailer, (The one with the
Templar Knight executing people by the gallows!!) This intro is included with the game and plays every time you start it! My issue is with AC2. When I begin recording my in-game
footage, I want the AC2 trailer the first thing being seen! Problem is, I can't find it anywhere that is easily downloaded. Forget YouTube!! I have seen it on websites that want me to register??? For what? All I want is the lousy 3:46 Trailer. Is there an easy way to get a download file from Ubisoft. Also... I am assuming that I will need ACB, ACR and AC3 trailers
as well. I am not trying to do anything that will get anybody in trouble, this is purely something personal that I am doing on my own for in home, private purposes! Any help would be
much appreciated! Thanx.:D

Locopells
08-28-2016, 11:46 PM
https://r1---sn-cn3tc-ajtl.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?itag=22&upn=zwN_HpD9aCQ&sver=3&signature=4906899EA793445CD19C919AAE4EC1C72BD74A3C .CB2A1D268A34D66002A9C4A414CA3CE70A2DEA3D&sparams=dur,ei,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,m ime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source,up n,expire&ipbits=0&mv=m&pl=39&ei=M2rDV5uWFMaUW4v_q7AL&ms=au&source=youtube&mm=31&expire=1472446099&id=o-AJMXgEjbfMmAanJ4ip36cQtfGhT3MYaMz25HPEcx-GFF&mt=1472423801&ratebypass=yes&lmt=1471013885921071&mn=sn-cn3tc-ajtl&dur=226.858&initcwndbps=1001250&requiressl=yes&ip=2a02:c7d:5dbf:4300:18ba:395d:abc4:818b&mime=video/mp4&key=yt6

Either right click on the link and click 'Save Link As' or just click on the link and when the video has finished playing, go to 'File' and 'Save As' in your browser menu, you should end up with a MP4 file.

Xanadu124
08-29-2016, 12:03 PM
Thank you Locopells,
I was able to download the AC2 ACB and ACR through fileplanet. I got AC3 trailer using your recommendation, so Thanx much. It will
help me to share these storylines with some people that, so often, only us gamers can boast about. I'm not sure if it would be something anyone
would be interested in, but I could submit the finished edits for download! Until that time, Thanks again!

Locopells
08-29-2016, 11:44 PM
Welcome. Feel free to post the finished project in the Community Creations section!

Xanadu124
10-23-2016, 11:46 PM
Hi Locopells!
I have since finished the AC I project I was creating! I went to the community Creations section, but am unable to find a way to upload the mp4 video files! I went to add my first video, and was asked for a url link! The finished videos are on my hard drive, not youtube or hulu or dailymotion or anything like that. So, how do I get my videos into my post? Any help would be great! Thanks!

P.S. I am not sure if this quick reply warrants a new thread, since it is a new question! If so, I apologize for continuing here! Thanks.