PDA

View Full Version : Game breaking issues on Favela and Border maps

Maigels
08-28-2016, 12:29 AM
Hello,

I made a ticket of this problem but I haven't got an answer after weeks of waiting so I'll try to get answers here instead. So first of all this problem only occurs on Favela and Border maps. I have provided an Imgur link which includes pictures I will be referring to here: http://imgur.com/a/MSaEI.
The first picture is of the loading screen which occurs when the game transitions from the operator selection screen to the actual game itself and this is where the initial problem occurs, it takes ages to transition into the actual game. I've noticed that there is most of the time about 14 seconds left of the preparation time when this screen disappears and I get to the gameplay.
When the game loads in everything looks normal on the attacking operators but the defending side is all messed up as you can see from the screenshots provided. It does not matter which side I'm playing on, the defending side has most of the time some gadgets floating around stuck in front of them and sometimes I can see these gadgets clipping through walls and even floating above peoples' heads and most of the time when this occurs their weapon is not visible at all and when I load in as a defender I can see my teammates warp around for the first few seconds starting from their initial spawn location to their current location.
This problem started in the Skull Rain dlc, after installing W10 and a new CPU+mobo just before the patch. Before the patch and changes to my computer I did manage to play Border without any issues. So far I've tried fixing this by reinstalling the game, deleting the game options file and verifying the game files multiple times.

Maigels
09-06-2016, 10:06 PM
I'm starting to wonder where the customer support is

Maigels
09-30-2016, 05:35 PM
Latest W10 update fixed the issue. Thanks for nothing.

BL.G-Rittless
11-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Latest W10 update fixed the issue. Thanks for nothing.

Do you happen to know which specific update? I'm having the same issue despite updates.