PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix 2.1

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-18-2016, 12:22 PM
Hello Heroes,

Today we have released a 2.1 hotfix, which includes several fixes.
We are also currently working on further updates and will have more information about this at a later date.

The hotfix includes;

GENERAL
* Fixed missing neutral Fortress stacks in Might & Magic Heroes VII.
* Fixed minor issues in localization.

SAVE/LOAD
* Fixed some skills missing after save/load in games with random skilling.

MULTIPLAYER
* Fixed Mana being fully restored after combats
* Fixed Inventory Items not being obtained properly or granted in multiple copies when defeating an enemy hero

As always, downloading this new update is automatic on both Uplay and Steam. Should this for whatever reason not happen, please then make use of the Verify files feature on either platform, which should then start the download.

Kind Regards
The M&M Team

rainwilds
08-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Will the missing neutral stacks appear in the vanilla 2.1 update or only expansion?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-18-2016, 01:49 PM
Hi rainwilds, in the Vanilla Might & Magic Heroes VII.

Kind Regards

rainwilds
08-18-2016, 02:23 PM
Thx :)

Lombardic
08-19-2016, 07:51 AM
ubi-moshix2, the bug with the resilience rune has been fixed?

UnoPoo
08-19-2016, 02:49 PM
Played a new Random MP map yesterday (Random towns/heroes/skills) and here are a couple of things we noticed that were not fixed...still some skills were not saved when the game was reloaded a couple hrs later (Ludmilla lost 3 skills in Economy{all 3 were Gov skills}, Ella lost Mentor (and a couple others but not sure which ones), some items still bugged out (couldn't trade/unequip), and a lot of out of sync error codes (about the time the items started to bug out) wrote a couple down because wasn't sure if it would help but stopped after about 10 different sets. Game was still playable for the most part and once was able to stop the sync error codes when we sold one item (bugged because there was 2 in inv), but they started back up before the next item became bugged. Bugged items seem to either be hidden behind other items, take on the graphic of another item, invisible, or untradeable/unequipable. Tried to play around w/ the items when they did become bugged. Some times were able to get the item unbugged others...not so lucky. I have some of the error codes if you really want but not sure if it will help. I hope the rest of it does though.

sharu79
08-19-2016, 06:56 PM
After patch 2.1 installed start getting crashes to desktop in hotseat. Didn't had it since 1.2 i think.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-22-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi sharu79,

Have you tried verifying your files?

1. In the Uplay client, click on Games
2. Click on the game you wish to verify the files for. Click on the Properties and choose Verify files.
3. Uplay will then begin the process of checking your files

If you still have this issue please contact our Support Team so we can troubleshoot further with you https://support.ubi.com please include a DxDiag report and MS info.

sharu79
08-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Hi sharu79,

Have you tried verifying your files?

1. In the Uplay client, click on Games
2. Click on the game you wish to verify the files for. Click on the Properties and choose Verify files.
3. Uplay will then begin the process of checking your files

If you still have this issue please contact our Support Team so we can troubleshoot further with you https://support.ubi.com please include a DxDiag report and MS info.
It was a game started in 2.0 and finished in 2.1 patch.
New game started on patch 2.1 don't have this problem. Case solved )

Roch-Silverfang
08-23-2016, 06:07 PM
Since the 2.0 MÓJ, I'm not able to see any multiplayer game. The game is okay in my firewall/antivirus. What can I do?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-24-2016, 09:29 AM
Hi Roch-Silverfang, please have a read of our FAQ https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000023899/Connection-Issues-PC-MMH7/ there are more tips here.

If this persists please contact our Support Team https://support.ubi.com including a DxDiag report and MS info, so we can troubleshoot with you.

Thanks

SOSolacex
08-24-2016, 03:06 PM
Hey, when does multiplayer become available?

Thanks in advance!

Niolator
09-13-2016, 01:03 PM
So when can we expect patch 2.2? I was hoping that we wouldn't have to wait that long as there obviously is a lot of bugs left (and new ones introduced) in patch 2.0. Hot-fix 2.1 did not do much for me (I don't play multiplayer). I am currently not playing Heroes VII at all as I find the many bugs very disturbing and they are really hampering the game experience. I have hardly played anything at all since I bought Trial by fire, which I did shortly after the release. I am planning to start playing again when the worst bugs are fixed, which I hope they will be in patch 2.2.

rodaff
09-13-2016, 03:44 PM
Here is a nice list of bugs

http://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/22/16155?p=365336#p365336

*removed*

SOSolacex
09-14-2016, 12:06 AM
I love how Niolator asked a question, yet Ubi-MoshiMoshi only edited rodaff's post without even bothering to answer Niolator. Good work Ubi!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-14-2016, 01:59 PM
Hi Niolator, Unfortunately, we cannot announce dates for patches until they are released, this is because dates/ fixes are subject to change.

Kind Regards

Niolator
09-14-2016, 05:26 PM
@Ubi-MoshiMoshi: Thanks for the answer. I was just hoping for an estimate, like if it is a month away or within a week

rodaff
09-15-2016, 04:39 PM
@Moshi-Moshi

So you censored me again...

I'll rephrase my question again and this time I won't use the word incompetent or lazy.

After almost an year of the development, why the list of bugs still is so huge?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-15-2016, 05:06 PM
Hi rodaff, the development team is keeping a list of reported bugs and comments here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10juXxZcPIzT1JBcqUg0Wp1EH-asDrvXaJPu8pn-rRh4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=867797420

Please keep conversation about the game and not people.

Thank you for your understanding

r4www
09-16-2016, 07:07 PM
Hey. Is it going to be a makeover or check on the multiplayer? Can't seem to play more than a couple ingame days before timeouts and disconnecting or other issues. It happends we come further, but issues always come. If we can even connect to eachother that is. Both internet and over the home wlan. Havent tried cabled yet, but our network works great in other games, both local and net. Visiting the online lobby, it seems to me were not the only ones. Bummes me out. Campaigns, scenarios all are fun and all, but its really the mp part of the heroes games me and my friends really enjoy.

SOSolacex
09-18-2016, 09:39 PM
Hey. Is it going to be a makeover or check on the multiplayer? Can't seem to play more than a couple ingame days before timeouts and disconnecting or other issues. It happends we come further, but issues always come. If we can even connect to eachother that is. Both internet and over the home wlan. Havent tried cabled yet, but our network works great in other games, both local and net. Visiting the online lobby, it seems to me were not the only ones. Bummes me out. Campaigns, scenarios all are fun and all, but its really the mp part of the heroes games me and my friends really enjoy.

Sorry mate, that's been around for multiple heroes games. Don't think those guys will ever be able to fix it.