PDA

View Full Version : What 3 classes are you going to Main?

handheld brando
08-17-2016, 06:59 PM
So now that we have all of the classes revealed what 3 classes have you decided to main?

All the guys I play with know that Lawbringer and Kensei (It's all I played) are my 2 mains. However after finally seeing the rest of the classes I will probably also stick with Warden.

So for Me.

LawBringer
Kensei
Warden.

What are yours if you had to pick 3?

Willaguy2010
08-17-2016, 07:05 PM
Warden.
Peacekeeper.
Lawbringer.

All Knights for me!

Edit: I probably wont main the peacekeeper anymore, she seems to be gender locked and it's hard for me to imagine I'm the warrior in the battle when you're not even the same gender.

ZenBearV13
08-17-2016, 07:06 PM
Conqueror
Warlord
Shugoki/Warden/Lawbringer

Definitely tank all the way, but I'm not certain about the Shugoki, and I do love my Knights.

Patient_Fodder
08-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Warden, if a friend desperately wants his Warden;
Conqueror, if this is not possible;
I prefer honourable death over living in shame as another character (unless it is a challenge : op).

handheld brando
08-17-2016, 07:14 PM
Warden.
Peacekeeper.
No

All Knights for me!

FTFY

Mine.

coma987
08-17-2016, 07:16 PM
Warden, Lawbringer, Conqueror and maybe peacekeeper. Although I will play a lot of the raider, Shugoki and warlord.

Willaguy2010
08-17-2016, 07:17 PM
FTFY

Mine.

I shall teach you the ways of the Warden if you teach my how to Bring Law.

handheld brando
08-17-2016, 07:24 PM
I shall teach you the ways of the Warden if you teach my how to Bring Law.

Call me Judge because I bring the law.

coma987
08-17-2016, 07:30 PM
Call me Judge because I am the Lawbringer.

I was so happy that it seems the lawbringer seems to start out looking like Holden Cross. Full plate is my ****, a thing I want for a Warden is to be able to customize my character so it looks like a captain from the first campaign mission.

handheld brando
08-17-2016, 07:39 PM
I was so happy that it seems the lawbringer seems to start out looking like Holden Cross. Full plate is my ****, a thing I want for a Warden is to be able to customize my character so it looks like a captain from the first campaign mission.

You mean Daubeny?

The only thing I don't know if we can get is those wings. Otherwise the full set we might be able to easily get.

MisterWillow
08-17-2016, 07:41 PM
Warlord
Berserker
Raider

Let the pillaging begin...

coma987
08-17-2016, 07:42 PM
You mean Daubeny?

The only thing I don't know if we can get is those wings. Otherwise the full set we might be able to easily get.

No, the captains, the weak wardens that looked really basic, I like that look.

LonesomeStrider
08-17-2016, 08:12 PM
I'm so jealous that you got to play Lawbringer.

For me it'll probably be:

Warden
Berserker
Shinobu

No wonder I find the question of which faction to choose the most difficult!

Willaguy2010
08-17-2016, 08:15 PM
I'm so jealous that you got to play Lawbringer.

For me it'll probably be:

Warden
Berserker
Shinobu

No wonder I find the question of which faction to choose the most difficult!

He didn't get to play Lawbringer, he means he only played Kensei and wants to main Lawbringer.

LonesomeStrider
08-17-2016, 08:24 PM
Ah, misread it then, my bad.

SlappingMonk
08-17-2016, 08:42 PM
Conqueror (My main forever and always)
Lawbringer
Valkyrie

Knights for most part of life! Then Valkyrie in name and spear/shield combo

DraxeI
08-17-2016, 08:46 PM
I must say I'm mostly interested in:
Peacekeeper
Nobushi
Orochi

What can I say? I like fast! :rolleyes:

Willaguy2010
08-17-2016, 08:47 PM
I must say I'm mostly interested in:
Peacekeeper
Nobushi
Roach*

What can I say? I like fast! :rolleyes:

Fixed it for you.

Fatal-Feit
08-17-2016, 08:55 PM
^ lol

Mine are the Warden, Lawbringer and Peacekeeper. Currently working on some DS3 sets to match these heroes.

coma987
08-17-2016, 08:57 PM
^ lol

Mine are the Warden, Lawbringer and Peacekeeper. Currently working on some DS3 sets to match these heroes.

I was ****ing surprised, before they shown the lawbringer I played DS3 a lot. I used black iron chestpiece and alvas helm with the halberd, I almost looked the same as the lawbringer.

MisterWillow
08-17-2016, 09:39 PM
Call me Judge because I bring the law.

Found Brandon's new avatar.

http://www.websweepuk.com/product_images/y/011/Judge_Dredd_Face_Mask_buy_Judge_Dredd_star_masks_a t_starstills__62851_zoom.jpg

handheld brando
08-17-2016, 09:53 PM
Found Brandon's new avatar.

http://www.websweepuk.com/product_images/y/011/Judge_Dredd_Face_Mask_buy_Judge_Dredd_star_masks_a t_starstills__62851_zoom.jpg

So beautiful....

MathiasCB
08-17-2016, 10:04 PM
Valkyrie
Berserker
Warlord/Shugoki

Zeplosia
08-17-2016, 10:06 PM
-Nobushi
-PeaceKeeper
-Berserker

i love dual wielding characters in any game but Nobushi looks beautifully elegant and agile (and so it is listed first), especially in the recent faction trailer.

yote224
08-17-2016, 10:08 PM
The day has come where I can cement my support in favor of a faction.

With the Naginata going to the Nobushi I will be wielding that bladed hockey stick and conquering the battlefield.

The Warlord looks like a lot of fun but sword & board get a lot of love in games so I'll be keeping him at second.

The Orochi to combat the influx of peacekeepers and punish their assassin ways :D

zEzioVz
08-17-2016, 10:36 PM
Orochi
Lawbringer
Berserker
<3

handheld brando
08-17-2016, 11:45 PM
The day has come where I can cement my support in favor of a faction.

With the Naginata going to the Nobushi I will be wielding that bladed hockey stick and conquering the battlefield.

The Warlord looks like a lot of fun but sword & board get a lot of love in games so I'll be keeping him at second.

The Orochi to combat the influx of peacekeepers and punish their assassin ways :D

Canadian Hockey Nobushi skin INC.

You heard it here first!

Pryde-
08-17-2016, 11:50 PM
Nobushi
Peacekeeper
Orochi

High Risk, High Reward.

yote224
08-18-2016, 12:01 AM
Canadian Hockey Nobushi skin INC.

You heard it here first!

Now they need enough emblem customization so I can make a Bluejacket's logo.

handheld brando
08-18-2016, 12:34 AM
Now they need enough emblem customization so I can make a Bluejacket's logo.

I mean I saw someone with a Swastika so.....

MathiasCB
08-18-2016, 12:42 AM

I saw dirty things... :(

MisterWillow
08-18-2016, 03:39 AM

I actually saw more than one of those.

AvarusTyrannus
08-18-2016, 08:22 AM
Fem-zerker: so long as the wallzerker meta lives or some moves get changed if not we'll see how the Peacekeeper handles

Bossgouki: I'm going to home run bat people off some cliffs and into spikes ka-kinnnnggg!

Nob-cow: I like pole weapons, I like fast characters, and I like her mask.

handheld brando
08-18-2016, 04:13 PM
Fem-zerker: so long as the wallzerker meta lives or some moves get changed if not we'll see how the Peacekeeper handles

Bossgouki: I'm going to home run bat people off some cliffs and into spikes ka-kinnnnggg!

Nob-cow: I like pole weapons, I like fast characters, and I like her mask.

I hate the taco hat so much. Its the only thing I don't like about the Nobushi.

premiumart
08-18-2016, 04:30 PM
I havent played yet so im not sure. From the gameplay i have seen all heroes look cool to me, i ll probably try em all and then decide which one fits my playstyle or is just the most fun.

Qiwi94
08-18-2016, 04:52 PM
Warden for sure.
Then, based on looks, style and weapon (not gameplay), Valkyrie and Nobushi. I love me some spears.

MathiasCB
08-18-2016, 04:59 PM
I hate the taco hat so much. Its the only thing I don't like about the Nobushi.

Who you trying to fool?!
You love the taco hat... We all love the taco hat! It reminds us of tacos!!! Tacos för goodness sake!! Food! Delicious food!

P.s
Tacos belong in my stomach, not on someones head :(

ZenBearV13
08-18-2016, 05:21 PM
Who you trying to fool?!
You love the taco hat... We all love the taco hat! It reminds us of tacos!!! Tacos för goodness sake!! Food! Delicious food!

P.s
Tacos belong in my stomach, not on someones head :(

lol xD

I suspect that the taco hat will be replaceable with some other kind of hat. Maybe the big round straw hat like we see in the Chosen silhouettes?

On the other hand, you can't beat tacos.

MathiasCB
08-18-2016, 05:32 PM
lol xD

I suspect that the taco hat will be replaceable with some other kind of hat. Maybe the big round straw hat like we see in the Chosen silhouettes?

On the other hand, you can't beat tacos.

I don't know man... We might just get lucky and get a burrito hat! Food for days!

yote224
08-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Taco Hat is both love and the best motivation to defend one's life.

handheld brando
08-18-2016, 08:59 PM
Taco Hat is both love and the best motivation to defend one's life.

#TacoHatSamurai2016

iHunny
08-18-2016, 08:59 PM
Valkyrie
Nobushi
Kensei

All depends whatever Valkyrie and/or Nobushi is any fun tho.

premiumart
08-18-2016, 09:06 PM
I don't know man... We might just get lucky and get a burrito hat! Food for days!

Wait how would you wear a burrito horizontally or vertically ? XD

jackofett93
08-18-2016, 09:11 PM
Orochi cus I love their fighting animation and the armour

MathiasCB
08-19-2016, 05:38 AM
Wait how would you wear a burrito horizontally or vertically ? XD

Going to be customizable! You may choose freely! Everyone should be able to use their burrito hat the way they want to!
Instead of just locking it to one certain way, you're going to be able to choose all by yourself! Whether you want it to be horizontal or vertical, it will be all up to you!

''Yea, so after we had just come up with the taco hat we immediately started to think of a way to evolve the idea about having food on top of your head instead of some boring protective gear. '' -Said by totally legit for honor dev at gamescom 2016.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Just simply allowing you to choose whether it to be horizontal or vertical was not enough! Oh no!
You will also be able to choose what kind of color it is going to be! We asked one of the devs about this because this feature is just way awesome!

''We knew this was going to be a super hit amongst the players, I mean, who doesn't like food? But we did not want to stop there, we still felt like we could make this even better! More customization to the hats was just what was needed! You may choose from a wide variety of colors and mix it up until you feel satisfied, we're all about making the character feel like it is your own, from top to bottom.'' -Also super legit dev

Boy, where do they get it all from!?

BUT WAIT! THERE IS EVEN MORE!?!?!
The hats became a super success in such a short amount of time that they also announced that there were more coming! However, this time it was not limited to hats!
Would you like some FRIES with your BURGER?
That's right people! Not only will your super-mega-awesome champion be able to have a taco and burrito hat! But also things like a burger as a shield! Soon and I mean very soon you will be able to storm the battlefield as a fierce Burrito-Burger Warlord, WITH FRIES! Imagine sneaking up on you enemy and then, SMACK! You beat his butt back to spawn with a Big Mac & CO, Amazing!

Did i say it was going to be customizable?! Maybe I did but did I say how much?! NOOOO!!!!
Not only will you be able to customize the colors, but also the very ingredients! You get to choose exactly what you fight with, which also has an effect on your character!

Geez, that's a lot to swallow! (AMIRITE?!?!)
We did not have much time left but I managed to ask them one last question that I know many has been chewing on. Will there be desert?

''Yes, yes there will.'' -LEGIT DEV.
I proceeded to ask if they could tell us a Little bit more about it but only to recieve one short answer.
''NDA.'' -MegaLegitDev

That's all for now folks!

True story.

AvarusTyrannus
08-19-2016, 06:00 AM
Wonder if they are going to have the Peacekeeper voiced by the original Peacekeeper, Claudia Black?
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/farscape/images/1/18/Aeryn_sun_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061227203830

ZenBearV13
08-19-2016, 08:10 AM
True story.

*slow clap*

Ymir.exe
08-19-2016, 10:53 AM
I don't know, haven't played them yet so I don't know which ones are the most fun.

But I'm leaning towards Nobushi, Warden, and Valkyrie.

Volt615
08-19-2016, 04:29 PM
I'm sticking with the Vikings but not sure on the class yet as I have only played the one so far.

Killerbrian26
08-19-2016, 06:28 PM
In this order:
Valkyrie
Berserker
Warlord

On the off chance I'm playing a knight or Samurai, I will be on the Peacekeeper and Nobushi.

Quikkfeet
08-19-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm sure the full campaign will require you to play at least one mission with each hero and all hero types. So i'm excited to try the campaign and use all of the different heroes before going into the multiplayer. So STOKED!!!!

MrJoker.
08-19-2016, 07:05 PM
I think it is worth checking every character , even out of curiosity . Let's hope that this will be done.

handheld brando
08-19-2016, 07:23 PM
True story.

I had to ask the waiter to take back this post because it was too salty.

Mathias I am dissapoint. :p

MisterWillow
08-19-2016, 11:14 PM
That's right people! Not only will your super-mega-awesome champion be able to have a taco and burrito hat! But also things like a burger as a shield! Soon and I mean very soon you will be able to storm the battlefield as a fierce Burrito-Burger Warlord, WITH FRIES! Imagine sneaking up on you enemy and then, SMACK! You beat his butt back to spawn with a Big Mac & CO, Amazing!

True story.

Indeed. Here, super extra official concept art:

http://i64.tinypic.com/ioekq0.jpg

Viking Burger, order up!

also, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever arted, so... thanks, Mathais

MathiasCB
08-19-2016, 11:24 PM

Viking Burger, order up!

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/57132876.jpg

handheld brando
08-19-2016, 11:26 PM

http://i64.tinypic.com/ioekq0.jpg

Viking Burger, order up!

Ubisoft....Care to comment ont his concept art leak?

yote224
08-20-2016, 01:18 AM
Samurai tacos > Viking burgers.

Though that concept art is rather... well done.

Seth-Abercromby
08-20-2016, 03:34 PM
Warden
Lawbringer
Nobushi

Warden looks like he's going to use a lot of historical techniques that we don't see often in video games, so that one has me stoked. I'm hoping Lawbringer and Nobushi will be getting the same attention to detail, because I am absolutely in love with polearms, which would make fighting with and against them a great marvel.

Also, everyone knows that the Kentucky Fried Knights are the true champions, don't even try to deny.

Demonbird
08-20-2016, 05:18 PM
For me very likely the Kensei who I mained in the last Alpha and felt quite comfortable using, the Shugoki because I like the look of them and the Nobushi or Lawbringer.

MisterWillow
08-20-2016, 10:03 PM
Though that concept art is rather... well done.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpkf3q1Yf21qaix5ho1_r1_400.gif

handheld brando
08-31-2016, 01:36 AM
For me very likely the Kensei who I mained in the last Alpha and felt quite comfortable using, the Shugoki because I like the look of them and the Nobushi or Lawbringer.

It was so rare to see any actual Kensei's.

VodkaSlam
08-31-2016, 02:46 AM
Mine is definitely Kensie.....I mastered his moves already and know how to react towards the other during the Tech Test. But i am eager for a further challenge when we face the other types.

But other than Kensie....definitely Shugoki. Naginata is one of my favorite pole weapon. An to see Shugoki wield it makes me more excited.

as for third? unsure....only one way to find out fellas ;)

Sylentmana
08-31-2016, 04:40 AM
Mine is definitely Kensie.....I mastered his moves already and know how to react towards the other during the Tech Test. But i am eager for a further challenge when we face the other types.

But other than Kensie....definitely Shugoki. Naginata is one of my favorite pole weapon. An to see Shugoki wield it makes me more excited.

as for third? unsure....only one way to find out fellas ;)

The Shugoki wields the club, the Nobushi wields the naginata.

As for me: Orochi, Warden, and either Nobushi or Peacekeeper depending on which I like to play better. As it stands, I really like the Nobushi aesthetically.

General_Valor
08-31-2016, 05:13 AM
Berserker, Lawbringer, Shugoki.

TheBearJew411
08-31-2016, 08:06 AM
They can lock me in as having to play a minion if they will just let me in the closed alpha......I have been wanting to play this game for over a year lol

Yggdrasil_67
08-31-2016, 06:59 PM
Orochi for sure
Conqueror or Warden with my kniqqas
Peacekeeper or Nobushi for variety, or maybe a Warborn class

HitMan00
08-31-2016, 08:02 PM
does anyone have a video or some details on how each class is different.

MisterWillow
09-01-2016, 03:48 AM
does anyone have a video or some details on how each class is different.

There aren't any videos like that. The devs haven't released hero walkthroughs, or anything---though doing so would probably be a good idea (I know I'd watch them)---footage from the Alpha is NDA and footage from tradeshows are just people playing, so you can't really get that detailed.

We in the community who have played the Alpha are in the process of writing guides, though, with full permission from Ubisoft. Warden's up (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1487785-Hall-of-Heroes-Warden-Guide), the others should follow shortly.

Niightsz
09-02-2016, 12:52 AM
There aren't any videos like that. The devs haven't released hero walkthroughs, or anything---though doing so would probably be a good idea (I know I'd watch them)---footage from the Alpha is NDA and footage from tradeshows are just people playing, so you can't really get that detailed.

We in the community who have played the Alpha are in the process of writing guides, though, with full permission from Ubisoft. Warden's up (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1487785-Hall-of-Heroes-Warden-Guide), the others should follow shortly.

I Second this motion if the devs did this I'd watch over and over till release *hopefully closer to release* not full hero walkthroughs but maybe like teasers

I have a question for all those involved in the alpha , if it's not nda but

Right now there's quite a few videos but mostly Kensei , raider , warden & orochi but during the video it also shows a conqueror although briefly entering the fray . So I want to know did alpha players have access to the complete roster of 12 heroes. I ask cause even briefly I hear another group of bloggers talking about the experience and speaking about how hard it is to block the conqueror and other small comments about other heroes .

handheld brando
09-02-2016, 02:02 AM
I Second this motion if the devs did this I'd watch over and over till release *hopefully closer to release* not full hero walkthroughs but maybe like teasers

I have a question for all those involved in the alpha , if it's not nda but

Right now there's quite a few videos but mostly Kensei , raider , warden & orochi but during the video it also shows a conqueror although briefly entering the fray . So I want to know did alpha players have access to the complete roster of 12 heroes. I ask cause even briefly I hear another group of bloggers talking about the experience and speaking about how hard it is to block the conqueror and other small comments about other heroes .

We unfortunately did not have access to all 12. I know which video you are talking about though but unfortunately Conqueror is still technically under NDA (or at least pretty much the entirety of him) so we can't really go into too much details.

MisterWillow
09-02-2016, 04:07 AM

Can't confirm or deny anything myself, but I can let others do it for me.

Here, the loose-lipped fellows at LiveWire tell us both the Conqueror and Berserker were playable (2:58 and 6:05 respectively)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X7VN0VTFcI

WaywardxSif
09-02-2016, 09:33 PM
I'm probably going to main Nobushi, Peacekeeper, and Kensei.

handheld brando
09-02-2016, 10:14 PM
I'm probably going to main Nobushi, Peacekeeper, and Kensei.

My man!

I am also kinda looking forward to Nobushi to see if they play anything like the Kensei with them being a hybrid of the Vanguard and assassin it looks like.

Necromyrez
09-02-2016, 10:54 PM
Stuff

My 3 will be just 1:

Conqueror

Favorite

handheld brando
09-02-2016, 10:56 PM
My 3 will be just 1:

Conqueror

Favorite

A dedicated man I see.

Is it because of the shield and flail or what draws you to the conqueror so much?

Necromyrez
09-02-2016, 11:52 PM
A dedicated man I see.

Is it because of the shield and flail or what draws you to the conqueror so much?

His defensive nature and the fact that he is huge. Towering and imposing figure. I imagine in the right hands, he could be very annoying to deal with. Delayer of things. :)

handheld brando
09-03-2016, 02:21 AM
His defensive nature and the fact that he is huge. Towering and imposing figure. I imagine in the right hands, he could be very annoying to deal with. Delayer of things. :)

If thats what you want man then Shugoki may just be right up your alley.

From what I know Shugoki is all about being "The Wall". It seems Shugoki may be characters you are forced to deal with otherwise they may knock you around. AFAIK they also have the highest health in the game.

Necromyrez
09-03-2016, 03:12 AM
I haven't had hands on with Shugoki. But I really enjoyed the feeling of the Conq. I also smashed quite a few heads with it. :)

PowerSenpai
09-03-2016, 09:14 AM
I will main
Orochi
Peacekeeper
Nobushi

Lynx7386
09-12-2016, 02:57 AM
I'm most interested in the viking faction, really like the look of all 4 of the classes there though. Love that dane axe and the valkyrie's spear.

SteampunkRuin
09-12-2016, 04:58 AM
Mine are:

-Berserker: I love the duel axes and the overall character design, he just looks like a joy to play

-Conqueror: I love flails and I really like the helm they've shown on the character, just looks awesome

-Shugoki: I really like the design for the character and I love they fact they use a Kanabo, it just looks awesome

I can't wait for Feb 14, 2017, I really hope I can play the alpha. If I do see all my battle brothers there, and if not see you all on release!

handheld brando
09-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Mine are:

-Berserker: I love the duel axes and the overall character design, he just looks like a joy to play

-Conqueror: I love flails and I really like the helm they've shown on the character, just looks awesome

ಠ_ಠ

Tuckle5113
09-12-2016, 11:22 AM
I would like to play all of them to see which ones fit me best, but the ones that looks interesting for me are:
Orochi
Warden
Warlord

MathiasCB
09-12-2016, 01:46 PM
ಠ_ಠ

http://replygif.net/i/786.gif

HitMan00
09-12-2016, 03:18 PM
can say right now i going to play with all of them to see which one i feel i can kick alot of azz

handheld brando
09-12-2016, 03:40 PM
can say right now i going to play with all of them to see which one i feel i can kick alot of azz

They all kick "azz" the just all do it a bit differently :D

SteampunkRuin
09-12-2016, 03:57 PM
ಠ_ಠ

Why is brando making the scary faces at me? :confused:

handheld brando
09-12-2016, 04:04 PM

Berzerker

Conqueror

ಠ_ಠ

iHunny
09-12-2016, 04:08 PM
ಠ_ಠ

*hugs* (>^^)>

handheld brando
09-12-2016, 04:09 PM
*hugs* (>^^)>

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

why u no kensei!

MathiasCB
09-12-2016, 04:14 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lXztjSLF37w/hqdefault.jpg

Don't worry, you did the right choice.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

why u no kensei!

https://m.popkey.co/2aaf5a/Aoazq_s-200x150.gif

SteampunkRuin
09-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Sorry Brando, a man likes what he likes, and I like Zerk and Conq, and smashing in Kensai heads muwhahahaha. But realistically you would wreck me so yeah lol

MathiasCB
09-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Sorry Brando, a man likes what he likes, and I like Zerk and Conq, and smashing in Kensai heads muwhahahaha. But realistically you would wreck me so yeah lol

Don't be afraid, I'll back you up. That wooden raft wont touch us.

SteampunkRuin
09-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Don't be afraid, I'll back you up. That wooden raft wont touch us.

Thanks Mathias, now let's go gan... I mean honorably fight Brando...yeah that's what I ment :D

iHunny
09-12-2016, 04:30 PM
I going to change my picks to Knights, Samurai and Vikings, those are the classes I will be playing. But the Nobushi is extra interesting for me at the moment.

I-Doc-Doom-I
09-12-2016, 06:03 PM
I would like to get the feel for the different classes in the upcoming alpha and beta, but I am really interested in the DPS class. Obviously takes a lot of skill to block and defend but the punishing damage output could be well worth the learning curve.

BananaBlighter
09-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Orochi
Peacekeeper
Nobushi

Ureh
09-12-2016, 10:38 PM
I going to change my picks to Knights, Samurai and Vikings, those are the classes I will be playing. But the Nobushi is extra interesting for me at the moment.

I'm hoping to choose one per faction as well. Gonna try to make it a bit balanced and have one for each role, one dps, one balanced, one defensive.

DivineSinner
09-13-2016, 07:36 AM
Warden <3
Kensei
Lawbringer

RedShadowViper
09-13-2016, 09:20 AM
A large mix. mostly raider ? Not sure yet.

InsanezillaXXX
09-14-2016, 02:36 AM
I'm gonna play: Warden, Conqueror, and either Peacekeeper or Lawbringer. Knights FTW

HitMan00
09-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Berserker and the Orochi. Both are fast and agile. But i'm going to play more with the Orochi since he have ninja like abilities.

ForHonorPro
11-24-2016, 01:54 AM
Shugoki, Warlord, Lawbringer.

I can't wait to just send people flying with that fat ****....

WinterHt
11-24-2016, 10:58 AM
I guess my top 3 will be Warden, Lawbringer and Warlord. But we'll first need to see some gameplay of Lawbringer and Warlord of course, hope it'll be soon :D

magicyak99
11-24-2016, 06:11 PM
Orochi
Peackeeper
Warlord

whovie
11-24-2016, 11:28 PM
Berserker
Warlord
Valkyrie

If it wasn't evident I support the Viking clans.

Sandro____
11-25-2016, 06:41 PM
i think people forgot what MAIN means... main means only 1 class or race ( and no, not a 1 trick pony ).

and this game will be pretty much like Starcraft with its scissor/paper/rock balance, you will have to play only 1 character to truely be good at it and the rest could be some random **** just for learning overall what the opponent might do to you..

im gonna stick to a class once i find them comfortable, probably LawBringer or Nobushi tho ill have to play all of them first before deciding obviously..

MisterWillow
11-26-2016, 07:03 AM
and this game will be pretty much like Starcraft with its scissor/paper/rock balance, you will have to play only 1 character to truely be good at it and the rest could be some random **** just for learning overall what the opponent might do to you..

Not at all. The combat is complex enough for strategy, but it's not like a straight fighting game where there's a hundred different combos to learn, and everyone plays differently enough that you can favour two or three different characters because their playstyles are different, and in Dominion especially, their function within the match are different.

There's also no rock/paper/scissor balance. Everyone is balanced enough that anyone can win against anyone else. Every character is viable. Duel mode wouldn't be a viable mode otherwise.

xLeapingLizardx
11-27-2016, 06:52 PM
Lawbringer
Peacekeeper
Warden

In no specific order because I'll probably play them all the same amount xD

EnderVex
12-28-2016, 05:15 PM
I've really only played Kensei for the two events I've played in. However, I am interested in the Berserker and/or Conqueror.

Kensei
Berserker
Conqueror

Orisoll
12-28-2016, 05:22 PM
Lawbringer, warden, warlord.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-28-2016, 05:23 PM
It's difficult to chose even for number 3.) I will go with the Raider, Berserker and Warlord as my main to play. Also i will defenetly trying out the Lawbringer. Defenetly. Conqueror as well. And maybe the Kensei.

Dez_troi_aR
12-28-2016, 06:04 PM
Warden and Kensei !!

And maybe one of the vikings, too but i am not shure yet.

This is a special thing for me because in every game i have played so far i picked a main and stayed extremely true to it. SC and SC2 i only EVER picked terrans and played the other races only enough to understand them. But in ForHonor there are just too many great choices to pick only one :)

Nico9k
12-28-2016, 09:19 PM
Raider, Warlord, and not sure yet on the third. Maybe all vikings baby!

DrExtrem
12-29-2016, 12:25 AM
i have not played the game yet but by the looks of it and my gut-feeling, i m going to play

1. warden - it simply is my childhood fantasy to be a noble knight with a long sword, following the old code of knighthood.
2. warlord or valkyrie - this depends on the gameplay. i have a little bit of danisch blood in my vains ;)
3. peacekeeper - i simply like playing rogues

crusader looks cool ... it might be on place 4 or 5 ...

TheMightyJorge
12-29-2016, 06:32 AM
Peacekeeper, Shugoki and Raider.

Raider was always gonna be one of my mains since the first technical test and I've been looking forward to the Shugoki since I first saw him, but I was actually fairly surprised by how much I liked the Peacekeeper as the quick assassin characters aren't usually my thing, but I really liked her and may even main her over the others.

Avirex_Idyll
12-29-2016, 10:50 AM
Main is Orochi, love their counter heavy play style and speed. 2nd and 3rd are not set in stone yet because the other two classes I am interested in are Nobushi and Valkyries.

While these 3 May be my main focus, I will be playing around with all the jobs at one point or another.

The_Quieter
12-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Conq, Lawbringer, Warden.

I love the knight life.

FixDaDeadCat
12-29-2016, 07:21 PM
Warlord, Berserker, lawbringer for me.

AlmightyWarlock
12-29-2016, 09:11 PM
Waiting for the Beta here in Jan before making any solid statements- but in the Alpha I mained the Raider-The Orochi and the Berserker in that order. I am very much so looking forward to a chance at getting some hands on with the Warlord and Valkyrie though, and am thinking that the shugoki could be a lot to play around with.

VicTheButcher33
01-05-2017, 04:12 AM
So far I'm leaning towards Warlord. Honestly, I'll need to do some game play with other classes to know for sure. But it's likely going to be one of the Viking Classes for sure.

SwiftStriker15
01-05-2017, 05:05 AM
I havent played for honor yet but im waiting for the beta, but from the videos ill probably main Oorchi, Peacekeeper, and Warden or berserker

TCTF_SWAT
01-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Peacekeeper, Conqueror and Valkyrie.

devoid_Of_Funk
01-06-2017, 02:37 AM
based off the fact that I didn't get to play the alpha and have only watched others play, I'm going with warden, conqueror, and berserker. I like the shugoki too. but I haven't seen any decent warlord gameplay yet that would make him stick out or prove why he was made the Viking heavy class. maybe a little beta play will give me some insight. (hint hint)

Rolingachu
01-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Hmmm...

Conqueror and Warlord for sure. But i don't know my third yet, probably Berserker or Valkyrie.

I.S.T.A.
01-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Conqueror main but I plan on playing all the knights.

Ymir.exe
01-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Valkyrie
Nobushi
Warlord

Probably. I don't know for sure though, I have to try all of them to figure out which ones I like the most. I liked the Warden during the alpha. Lawbringer looks pretty sick too.

Disemboweler27
01-06-2017, 07:17 PM
I am saddened how Orochi is basicly shunned in the comunity allready - just for beeing a bit unbalanced during ALPHA !

I didnt participate in Alpha at all jet i see this Anti-Orochi bias everywhere. Calling people names and such - weeboos beeing slightest among them.

Thing is if one class is OP a lot of ppl will flock to it. A lot of people likes Orochi best too becouse it is closest to actual Samurai.

If there was a class in middle of Kensei and Orochi - heavily armoured Samurai with standard katana it would be my favourite. But as it is Orochi is closest to what a person looking for acurate Samurai warrior representation can get.

I fear becouse of that bias Orochi will become one of the weakest classes, as have been in many games for class that was a little OP at launch.

Anyway. my mains so far will be.

1st) Orochi - no matter how badly they will nerf him - just for that standard katana fighting style

2nd) Warden - I own both longsword and katana in my collection - Longsword fencing is also close to me.

3rd) Warlord / Nobushi - whichever will suit my playstyle best, there is not enough sources jet to tell.

I would love to see a Samurai variant with Yari spear at some point. And it would definetly go to 3rd place.

TCTF_SWAT
01-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Orochi, warden and maybe the raider will be the most popular picks among the masses. Warden for simplicity, orochi because japanese, and raider because of simplicity. That's my guess anyway.

I also expect to see a fair amount of peacekeepers but we'll see. I don't expect to see many shugoki much. In fact I don't expect to see many samurai classes outside of orochi.

But could all change if any class ends up being OP since in general that's what will be flocked too the most. I just hope if that's the case it's the warden or orchi. Then I won't have to fight in mirror matches as much.

THAMONK5
01-06-2017, 11:14 PM
My faction will be knights I played the alpha & it was awesome loved it i played as warden & conqueror the whole time.I'll stick with them 2 when game comes out & i think I'll like the lawbringer to looks like a beast.

feuerundblut
01-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Peacekeeper
Valkyrie
Warden

Haemmerst0rm
01-07-2017, 12:02 AM
1. Warlord
2. Warden
3. Valkyrie

Jimmy__Rustler
01-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Conqueror
Lawbringer
Either Warden or Kensei

Kujatyrial
01-07-2017, 12:19 AM
I haven't played the game yet either. But I did preorder it, I'm super excited for this game.
Hope to try it out this month.
Playing as the SAMURAI!!!!

Lichtyone
01-07-2017, 05:14 PM
I like all classes! It's hard to pick just three. In any case I would like to have a class of each archetype. But the Valkyrie and the Warden will be my priorities for sure :)

Aibjorn
01-08-2017, 04:58 AM
1: Raider
2: Berserker
3: Warden

Vordred
01-08-2017, 06:02 PM
i will probably stick mostly with Knights, thematically they are my favourite and what i spent most of my time on in the aplha, though did mix in a bit of berserker and i do like the look of the warlord, samurai i didn't bother with as they just don't interest me, so i think it will be 75% knights 25% viking for me.

Soul.RED
01-09-2017, 02:46 AM
Kensei
Orochi
Raider

Aarpian
01-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Lawbringer
Conqueror
For the third, I'm not sure. I love the Warden but I want to mix things up a bit, maybe play an assassin class so I can better figure out their weaknesses. Warden, Orochi, Radier, Berzerker, Kensei, I don't know. Why not all of them?

adamacl22
01-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Orochi
Warden
Raider

The main play will be on my beloved Orochi ^^

BearForce5
01-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Berserker
Valkyrie
Orochi/Raider(depends on post-nerf)

Mostly Vikings for me! What is stronger than steel? Blood. Blood and FURY!