PDA

View Full Version : Pacific? Addon Approaching?...

GSNei
03-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey all - I go to IL2 Center just about every day to see if there's an official announcement about their "secret" project. I've seen many rumors of it being the Pacific. Nothing yet but they are having a big callup for volunteer and part time modelling help. So if you have those skills, (I don't) and want to join I bet you'll find out what's going on. There's also a post at the Netwings FB development forum. I also checked Gibbages home page lately and noticed he did more work on the PBY - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

GSNei
03-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey all - I go to IL2 Center just about every day to see if there's an official announcement about their "secret" project. I've seen many rumors of it being the Pacific. Nothing yet but they are having a big callup for volunteer and part time modelling help. So if you have those skills, (I don't) and want to join I bet you'll find out what's going on. There's also a post at the Netwings FB development forum. I also checked Gibbages home page lately and noticed he did more work on the PBY - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

fordfan25
03-19-2004, 11:14 AM
a pacific add on would be so cool. as long as thay made some dynamic campaigns for the U.S and Jap sides

heywooood
03-19-2004, 11:24 AM
Oleg recently hinted at a Pacific expansion in the ORR pages.. coming soon - October I think.

Capt._Tenneal
03-19-2004, 12:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fordfan25:
a pacific add on would be so cool. as long as thay made some dynamic campaigns for the U.S and Jap sides<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you can be almost sure that they will release US and Japanese dynamic campaigns with the add-on. Then we can finally have use for the US and Japanese folders we got with AEP.

(*) I know there are US and Pacific campaigns out there for download, but I'd rather not mess with how Oleg has set up the US and Japanese (and GB) folders.

MO_JOJO
03-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Will there be carriers, kamikazes, beach assaults, and hours of patrolling over the endless Blue Pacific? Man, if my wife thinks she hates this game already....