PDA

View Full Version : Participate: Play & Win - Play the demo & win some Hardware (17.-24. August) [OVER]

Ubi-QuB3
08-15-2016, 11:41 AM
Dear Champions!

In order to celebrate the start of the free demo, we organized an event for. All details can be found in the announcement (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1483764).
Winners will be chosen and announced by the end of August.

Rules

Play it: Play the demo between August 17th and August 24th.
Get in touch: Just leave a post in this forum thread that you played the demo until August 24th the latest.
Alternatively, you can also add a comment our Facebook event.

Chances to win: Everyone who fulfilled the objective (which is playing and posting) takes part in the draw.
The judges' decision is final. Prizes, see below.

Winner announcement and contact:
At the end of August the winners will be announced with their nicknames on the official channels of Ubisoft like Facebook, forums, Uplay, Twitter and Steam. With your participation you agree that the team is allowed to contact you via e-mail, respectively private message on Facebook (to arrange the handover of prizes) and that we can publish your nickname.

► Play the Demo now: Download via Uplay PC Client (http://uplay.com/) // News on Ubisoft Club (http://club.ubi.com/)◄

http://static.cdn.ubi.com/0038/forums/events/2018_08_17_demoevent_en.jpg

ROCCAT Ryos MK FX - keyboard (tell us the layout you need)
ROCCAT Suora - keyboard (tell us the layout you need)
ROCCAT Nyth - mouse
ROCCAT Kova - mouse
ROCCAT Renga - headset
ROCCAT Kave XTD Stereo - headset
ROCCAT Taito Control - mouse pad

http://static.cdn.ubi.com/0038/forums/headers_banners/feedback_link_en.png (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1483785)

Enjoy the demo and good luck to all participants!
Your CoA-Team

Ubi-QuB3
08-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Example:

Hey, I just played the Demo of Champions of Anteria. In case I'd win a keyboard, I''d like to have the German (QWERTZ) layout.

Greetings
Ubi-QuB3 http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/wink.png

krystian_496
08-18-2016, 03:48 PM
Hello,

I played the demo very good game i would like to win ROCCAT Nyth - mouse :D

VioScorpion
08-18-2016, 04:50 PM
Добрый день. Я поиграл в Demo of Champions of Anteria, игра увлекательная, посмотрим, что будет дальше:)

thePoark
08-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Playing the Champions of Anteria demo now -- big fan of Blue Byte, so looking forward to this! :D

Dahliaman
08-18-2016, 06:16 PM
Hi
I played the demo :)
If I had to win a keyboard (Roccat SUORA :p ) I wish it was AZERTY layout !

KINGPALE
08-18-2016, 07:26 PM
Hi Hello !

Playing the demo right now! Very good so far, loving the artstyle. If I were one of the lucky ones to win, I could really go for one of the mouses!

Thanks Blue Byte and Ubi for this one! Cheers

Rolanu
08-18-2016, 08:07 PM
HelloI play the demo. Its wonderfull. Combination of RPG and strategy.Wait the full version and mouse or keyboard.Headset is allso nice.:o

Noxbi
08-18-2016, 11:05 PM
Hi there. I've played the demo. I love it. Feels so much like Settlers (Heritage of Kings at times) but at the same timen it's so different in so many aspects. Wonderful addition to the "Settlers Universe" (it's a thing right? Tell me it is).
In case I'd win a keyboard, I'd like to have the QWERTY layout.

GGreenGG
08-19-2016, 03:54 PM
I played the demo Champions of Anteria .I would like to win ROCCAT Nyth - mouse

Bishop9021
08-19-2016, 04:59 PM
yeah,i played the demo,this game have good concept is like settlers,heroes might and magic and diablo have children,but please not be greed with the dlc policy(try something like raimbow six or with big and good expasion like the old times),so good luck for the launch and thanks for this demo(pre-launch) and this event.
(qwerty here)

BlackDraft0
08-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Played the demo and looking forward to the full game!
(If I win a keyboard, I would like to get one with German QWERTZ layout.)

Armund
08-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Hello, I just played the Demo of Champions of Anteria. I would like to win ROCCAT Renga - headset.

TreesAreUber
08-19-2016, 06:08 PM
I played the demo and would love a Roccat Suora with a QWERTY layout!

yim108
08-20-2016, 02:07 AM
Played the demo and enjoyed it! Hoping for a keyboard (qwerty) or a new headset :)

DragonFlykm
08-20-2016, 03:10 AM
Not sure if I am eligible to win since I am in Australia, but thought I might try anyway and give a bit of an opinion. Perhaps a Key for steam or Uplay for me if I do win. I can give it to my brother.

First let me say that I watched some videos on youtube for the original game Kingdoms of Anteria. Quite liked the idea of the micro managing and that resources take time to get. Felt kinda facebooky but looked good. Kinda disappointed that you discontinued it to make this game. But ....

After trying the demo, which I originally thought that it would just be the fighting stuff, I am pleased to see that you have some building too. This game reminds me of Total War, with control of 3 Heros and not an army. The graphics are nicely done in a cartoony way, and fit well to the game. Managing the kingdom is quite easy once you look at the info for each building and should be relatively easy for a new person to Settlers World to pick up.

Overall, my 1 hour or so I tried it for, has forced me to buy the game right now on steam. I got quite hooked on the demo, but will just buy and wait for it to come out. It is also a nice price for a new game versus the content that seems to be in the game.

One final thought, is that perhaps you could later implement an advanced gaming mode where the stuff comes to you in time as you had originally, instead of per turn.

Luldebehangers
08-20-2016, 11:32 AM
Played the game and loved it. Looking forward to the release!

Akmai13
08-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Played the game, I like it though I hope next game will be a proper Settlers :)

x1fr
08-20-2016, 03:54 PM
Played the demo and enjoyed it.

Where can we report translation typos?

(AZERTY layout)

Gnomvid
08-20-2016, 07:10 PM
I like the this game, it's a refreshing view on the RTS genre will definitely need to get it.

chandris
08-21-2016, 07:45 AM
Played the demo and like the game.

(QWERTZ layout) - Thanks!

kopasamsu
08-21-2016, 01:07 PM
Hi,
I am currently playing the game , love the blend between base building and rpg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R92FDZ-OSFk

ROCCAT Kave XTD Stereo - headset

Thanks!

Azkora
08-21-2016, 01:15 PM
Just finished the demo was fun will buy the game .

Liahimar
08-22-2016, 12:08 AM
Hello,

I'm playing the demo now. :) Very interesting transformation. :)
I''d like to have ROCCAT Ryos MK FX - keyboard ( QWERTY layout )

Thank you!

Tylur-Tryn
08-22-2016, 04:38 AM
I had lot fun playing the demo , already preorder the game a month ago , can't wait for release , if i am lucky i would love the ROCCAT Suora - keyboard, Azerty one , thx

WarmongerSix
08-22-2016, 11:10 AM
This game was not on my radar until I tried the beta. I went ahead and preordered.

Daredevil197432
08-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Demo-Version durchgespielt. Es hat viel Spaß gemacht.

Bei einem Gewinn der Tastatur bitte deutsches Layout.

ravenwombat
08-22-2016, 02:27 PM
Clearly my most precious find at gamescom this year! It combines a lot of gameplay mechanics i love in other games and wraps it all up in such a beautiful, polished experience... Can't wait until it releases!

Regarding the Roccat competition: I'd love the Suora Mechanical Keyboard. Looks like my dream keyboard... :cool:

Brilquarion
08-22-2016, 07:15 PM
Just played the demo for a bit, like it very much so far. If I`d be lucky and win, and it would be a keyboard, i would like Norwegian (qwerty) layout, thanks.

joriel
08-22-2016, 11:18 PM
Played the demo and well done! Game feels great and was fun, definetly a contender for next purchase.
(if i were to win anything in the sweepstakes swedish layout would be nice ^^)

riadon
08-23-2016, 02:24 AM
Played the demo!

Revolution.47
08-23-2016, 02:37 AM
Played the demo.
ROCCAT Suora - keyboard, QWERTY, Brasil ABNT2.

Burito.Padre
08-23-2016, 09:37 AM
hi. demo is great. i think path finding could be better... is there gonna be a map/mission editor for the game ?

Yglini
08-23-2016, 05:42 PM
Played the demo and it's awesome! The sense of humor was on point. Also the ROCCAT Ryos MK FX looks very cool.

OsokoChan
08-23-2016, 09:20 PM
I have played and enjoyed the demo. Looking forward to the release in a few days! :)
(In case I'd win a keyboard, I'd prefer the german qwertz layout)
Thank you for your hard work and this opportunity!

vianorne
08-23-2016, 10:18 PM
Hey, I just played the Demo of Champions of Anteria. In case I'd win a keyboard, I''d like to have the German (QWERTZ) layout.

Greetings,
Vianorne

LordJimBeam
08-23-2016, 11:38 PM
Hi, just finished the demo and looking forward to the full version. If I win a keyboard I would appreciate a german QWERTZ layout as well.

Cheers,
Jim

ItsMrBub
08-24-2016, 04:31 AM
Hello all future CoA players!

I actually submitted a response on the "CoA - Tavern (Feedback & Discussion)" thread not knowing this thread was here! I'll simply copy and paste for everyone :)

"Hello all future CoA players!

Today I began my journey as a player in the CoA Demo. First thing that comes to my mind is, there is so much room for potential growth in this game! Although the demo was brief, it was nice to get an inside look at the game before having to purchase something without knowing much about it besides some teasers. Ubisoft is a well-known company with multiple famous games; this isn't just your typical Facebook or pay to win game!

The game is pretty self explanatory if you have ever played, or watched, a RTS style game. Although, hopefully they will create a more in-depth tutorial to help people who are not familiar with these types of games. During your time in the demo, there are tips that aid you along your journey. Not everything got covered in the journey that I was hoping for, but it was good enough to catch my interest!

When you finish the demo, it gives you the option to fight a boss, this particular boss is from the sand faction. First thing I noticed upon entering the stage, all three champions had four abilities, some the same, and others changed from the previous two you start the game with, and the third you choose during the demo. You also had a better instant potion, along with a healing over time potion, a healing ward, and a water minion. Personally, it took me a lot of pausing to work on my ability uses and healing my champions.

I have high expectations for the future of this game! Would be lovely to see multiplayer somehow incorporated in this game. Perhaps we'll see cooperative missions where friends/allies can join you in taking over territory. Or maybe something as simple as getting to use a friend/allies primary champion for assistance. Maybe in the near future they will incorporate guilds where players can team up on boss fights or events dedicated to guilds. Hopefully, they will add in leader boards, because in my opinion this is a grind to be the best type of game!

Overall, this was a great experience, and I encourage everyone else to test this game out while they still have the chance! Still, for only $29.99, you can't really beat the price for this game seeing as most console games are double that!"

nathanscott4
08-24-2016, 04:55 AM
I want to enter the contest. I played the demo. Looking good so far! Best of luck with launch day soon!

Ubi-Barbalatu
08-25-2016, 04:42 PM
Hi Champions,

Thank you for all the posts and participating in this event. In the upcoming days we will announce the event winners, so be sure to keep an eye out on the forums and our facebook page.

Regards,
Barbalatu

Vargus.
08-25-2016, 04:49 PM
Hi Champions,

Thank you for all the posts and participating in this event. In the upcoming days we will announce the event winners, so be sure to keep an eye out on the forums and our facebook page.

Regards,
Barbalatu

We can now take a rest from monster bashing or continue with the demo. The real action starts on August 30th.

Ubi-Barbalatu
08-30-2016, 03:57 PM
Congratulation!

The winners were drawn fron all participants. Thanks to all the demo players whoch participated in the forums and on Facebook. There were even participants who have played the demo during GamesCom for the first time! Over the next two weeks, we will send the prizes to everyone. Make sure we have you address.

http://static.cdn.ubi.com/0038/forums/events/2018_08_29_demoeventwinners_en_t.jpg (http://static.cdn.ubi.com/0038/forums/events/2018_08_29_demoeventwinners_en.jpg)

http://static.cdn.ubi.com/0038/forums/headers_banners/feedback_link_en.png (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1483785)

Full version available on 30. August

Pre-Load: If you pre ordered the game you are able to download it now on Uplay or Steam
Release: Tomorrow, 30 August, you can enjoy the full adventure.
Timeline: You should be able to play Champions of Anteria around 4pm CEST / / 7am PDT (Uplay) or 6pm CEST / 9am PDT (Steam).

Your CoA-Team