PDA

View Full Version : Might & magic heroes vii: Trial by fire now available!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-04-2016, 05:04 PM
The time has come Heroes!

Discover a whole new chapter in Ivan Griffin’s quest for peace, leading him to the crown of the mountains of Ashan to face a new threat to his Empire.
MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES VII: TRIAL BY FIRE IS NOW AVAILABLE!

https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/might-magic-heroes-vii-trial-by-fire-now-available

mr3LiON
08-04-2016, 05:19 PM
When the Uplay version will be available?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Hi mr3LiON, The Uplay version will be available on Uplay on Friday, August 5th.

Kind Regards

FLUVIU
08-04-2016, 06:43 PM
If I have the game already (the collectors edition) do I have to pay the full price of the expansion(30$) or I get a discount or something because it's not quite fair....

Roch-Silverfang
08-04-2016, 07:14 PM
We can see the sky on the worldmap on these screen. Anyone can confirm?

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160804_Addon/Addon_1.jpg

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160426_Addon_Ann/MMH7_Addon_S1_Small.jpg

Other question : can we select the new faction on the Heroes VII original game's maps?

Bongowomabt
08-04-2016, 07:44 PM
If I have the game already (the collectors edition) do I have to pay the full price of the expansion(30$) or I get a discount or something because it's not quite fair....

I agree because we are effectively paying for the game again i payued double for a collectors edition for a buggy game not worth it

Nightwolf2686
08-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Very overpriced...Tw call of the beastman 1 new race plus new campaing 15-20 euro.
Complete edition???? Inferno dlc??? Where is the badass cool evil units? Only dark race the necropolis all other Fairly shiny races.

Lombardic
08-05-2016, 10:02 AM
i wonder why they made separate programs Its just an expansion. I wish i could have one game to .. launch them all.
Really I hate having 2 installations of the same game.. just for a few extra files

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 10:05 AM
so really u are paying for the whole game again ??? If so were is the cheaper version I only want the exta few files :D

Fanfar82
08-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Disregard for consumers and fans of the series Might & Magic Heroes. I am saddened.

Yogoort
08-05-2016, 11:47 AM
What price would be on UPLAY SHOP ?

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 11:57 AM
same as steam.... but its not out on u play yet

GMnemonic
08-05-2016, 01:07 PM
wow what a ****up of a release. glad seeing the complete edition and they abandon this abomination unworthy of the name in every regard.

For homm 8 wow hire a descent developer descent money descent time descent design decent promotion and OMG just abandon everyone. HOMM 6 had too many gameplay stuff cutout to streamline but it was by design a far far far far better game.

Please just go to Nival and go back to homm 6 graphics with homm 5 townscreen and gameplay design. normal old school resources SCALE!. and CREATURE ABBILITIES THAT ARE ORIGINAL, do something about the spells and skillwheel.

Make a good game like blizzard and market it like that.

If that doesnt happen this series is killed by greed.

FLUVIU
08-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Still no aswer to my question, so I gues I have to pay the full price again, in this case you lost another fan, the development for this game was awful, still I hoped that in the end things will be fine but looks like you development and monetization system is still bad, I guess I'll wait for a big sale after all the DLC's are done. I don't really know who's fault was but you (developers & publisher) kind of ****ed the fans with this game!

P.S.:Sorry for the bad language or maybe not...

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 02:06 PM
ive asked about 6 times when its coming out on uplay as I'm working all weekend so looks like I arnt going to get to play the game... I'm p***** at ubisoft because I fee lcos I went from uplay I'm just a 2nd class player :D

Isriptide
08-05-2016, 02:20 PM
ive asked about 6 times when its coming out on uplay as I'm working all weekend so looks like I arnt going to get to play the game... I'm p***** at ubisoft because I fee lcos I went from uplay I'm just a 2nd class player :D

Hey man, log into Uplay. The update is downloading automatic when I was logged in. Patch is 7.3 gig.

Regards

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 02:21 PM
yeah but I want to get the full dlc

Bongowomabt
08-05-2016, 02:57 PM
update all done but when is the actually expac coming into the sotre ?

Lombardic
08-05-2016, 08:25 PM
i wonder why they made separate programs Its just an expansion. I wish i could have one game to .. launch them all.
Really I hate having 2 installations of the same game.. just for a few extra files

An update to my previous comment
When I logged, i got the 7GB update. It was before doing something. Then i bought the expansion. The game run smoothy with the SAME executable thankfully. so it was not a kind of stand-alone separate expansion as in the cases of Heroes 5.. When you buy it, you dont need to download anything more. The files are already installed with the patch.

FLUVIU
08-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Can anyone competent (developer or publisher or comunnity manager) why this is a standalone expansion, why do I have to pay again if I already paid (a lot)!

Roch-Silverfang
08-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Please, anyone can say to me if the addon is added to the original game? If we can play with fortress faction on skirmish maps of Heroes VII?

Edit: after the update, I have the answer. It's okay.

Lombardic
08-05-2016, 08:30 PM
well i suppose if u dont like its current price, wait for a sales day. Its optional to buy it

Melinus
08-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Ok so I purchased the UPlay version and it isn't populating under my games tab and has been 15 or so minutes. I have also tried logging out and back in (a few times and still nothing) did anyone else have this problem.

As for the $30 price tag I haven't played it yet so I can't judge it but remember HOMMV also had HOMMV Tribes of the East that you had to pay for if you wanted to play it...granted things like the skirmish map generator should have been added to the base game and maybe 2 factions (like that) should have been what you were paying for. The first MMHVII was/is buggy but isn't an overall bad game definitely like the AI not destroying a Skirmish map in 10mins like the Hard AI on VI did though.

Lombardic
08-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Ok so I purchased the UPlay version and it isn't populating under my games tab and has been 15 or so minutes. I have also tried logging out and back in (a few times and still nothing) did anyone else have this problem.

In Uplay / Games. go to Might and Magic Heroes 7 icon, and from the list on your left go to DLC. You will see it there at the bottom of the list.
Otherwise, I suppose you already have seen the new campaigns in-game already

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Hi FLUVIU, Trial by Fire is a standalone extension and is priced separately to the main game. You can find more details here http://store.ubi.com/uk/game?edition=Standalone%20Extension&pid=573b0354ef3aa5c3478b4567&dwvar_573b0354ef3aa5c3478b4567_Platform=pcdl#start =1

Hi Bongowomabt, the Uplay version is available to purchase now.

Hi Roch-Silverfang, yes, you can find it within the main game's Single Player tab under addon.

VincLord
08-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Game is great now, but very high price in Russia just get fans angry again, and they put thumbs down on steam just for that, sad but true. Heroes community in Russia don't like high prices a lot.

Like game very mach, waiting for Swamp and demons, Love you Limbic, you are make great game!

vl.koryavov
08-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Friends and fans of the legendary series. There is a proposal to make the petition. Transfer the rights to the game to another publisher. It is not possible to look more at what yubisoft makes with series. I could make myself, but my English is not so good. What do you think?

IMMORTAL_999
08-06-2016, 03:28 PM
Friends and fans of the legendary series. There is a proposal to make the petition. Transfer the rights to the game to another publisher. It is not possible to look more at what yubisoft makes with series. I could make myself, but my English is not so good. What do you think?

What you do not like?

IMMORTAL_999
08-06-2016, 03:31 PM

Your proposal has declined.

vl.koryavov
08-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Your proposal has declined.

Reason?

IMMORTAL_999
08-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Reason?

I was happy with everything.

Transfer the rights to the game to another publisher.
Reason?

DenisTheGreat
08-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Game is great now
Yes, real sim turns + new skill wheel +more stable mp + new features + new maps -> I like the game now much more !!!!
good job !
I think the game has great potential !!!:)

vl.koryavov
08-06-2016, 05:24 PM
I was happy with everything.

Firstly you are not alone here.

Reason?

There are many, and the first of them, the sixth and seventh of the series terrible. In addition yubisoft shows complete disrespect for the fans such a high price for this piece of crap.

RobvD84
08-06-2016, 05:34 PM
I would probably support the petition. But i feel that it's going to be a waste of time. Like Ubilols is going to be swayed by something like this.
Also it looks like the fanbase is too much "devided" into 2 groups. Those who don't like the newer games and those who do like the newer games.

vl.koryavov
08-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Personally, I love new ideas. And the sixth part of trying to fall in love. But could not. The seventh part of the general looks like it has a budget, like the indie project, no balance. Play in the company is very easy, even on the highest difficulty. Boring.
The fifth part of Nival was excellent, but then horror.

Mirage_dragonet
08-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Duel to play 10 minutes with the new patch, because there is no time right now. Result -
1 music became better. Special Effects brighter. The interface and menus have become better.
Artificial intelligence tactics - oak)) \ I do not understand what a thrill to play "Heroes 7" with the computer. Well this is my personal opinion. )
PS Dear players. This topic is locked, a closed "Shadow Council." Accept the reality as a fact. If the game does not like it, do not buy and do not play, the information for 2 years about the game enough. Yes, the game "Heroes 7" did not meet my expectations, but the train has left.
Oh, yes, we need the glamor inferno : D \ Because the glamorous freaks elves, necromancers and all spiders ))) \
PS 2 = On the issue of high prices. Wait a little time, and will be discounts. Or, go to work as a variant ) This game is 16 +, is not it? :)

vin8Kor
08-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Played in five hours so MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES VII: TRIAL BY FIRE
*What I can say is, what bugs I noticed 1. After a hero's surrender should remain the army, with the purchase of the hero in the tavern he had no army. 2. Note to fight an enemy unit went through my unit as if he was not there. AL computer weak, especially with regard to magic, and so on .... 3. When you press the key stroke hero I sometimes appears even moves the hero. I think there are still bugs that I had not noticed. Overall good, but I would have hit some units would be fixed. Plus added the critical strike animation shooters who do not have it for some reason. Here you can write a lot, but there is something else to work for developers. Gnomes race I liked.

Mirage_dragonet
08-06-2016, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=vl.koryavov;11876975]Reason? Well, there are a lot of games that will help you calm down. for example http://goodgame.ru/video/37678/ This is also a strategy )))

vl.koryavov
08-07-2016, 05:10 AM
[QUOTE=vl.koryavov;11876975]Reason? Well, there are a lot of games that will help you calm down. for example http://goodgame.ru/video/37678/ This is also a strategy )))

))) toucher

vl.koryavov
08-07-2016, 05:19 AM
Personally, I only play company and maps alone. I do not play Mult. So I waited for a large patch with this update.
The developers have promised. Trial have not yet bought.Friends tell me pleas, to play the campaign is still just as easy and boring, even on the highest difficulty?

FLUVIU
08-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Mirash_ge, it's not ok to pay for the game once more, I bought the original game (collectors edition) (quite expensive) and now I have to pay for the game once more to get a simple expansion, instead of paying just 10-15$ I have to pay 30$ and in my opinion it's not fair.

PS:I work and I earn my money and that is exactly why I think this is not fair, I don't know how big your salary is but for me 30$ it's a lot to pay for an expansion!!

RachiidSystem
08-07-2016, 08:29 PM
The information about Trial by Fire is very unclear.
Here is what I have seen :
links unclikable
http://hpics.li/5b08d90 30€ standalone

I bought the basic game 50€ back in september with a pretty good content but a ****ton of bugs that prevented me to play online until something like february, and if I want the dwarves, and only the dwarves, nothing more, I have to pay 30 more euros ? So 6 factions cost 50€ (30€ now) and you tell me that just one costs 30€ ?
You can tell me that it is a standalone so it contains actually 7 factions but I don't care at all because I already have the 6 first.
I don't get the logic behind your decision, you know that most people wont pay 30€ for a single faction, so why can't we have just the dwarves for something like 8€, it would be reasonnable.
Do you really think people are stupid or there is something I didn't understand ?

Thanks

Mirage_dragonet
08-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Mirash_ge, it's not ok to pay for the game once more, I bought the original game (collectors edition) (quite expensive) and now I have to pay for the game once more to get a simple expansion, instead of paying just 10-15$ I have to pay 30$ and in my opinion it's not fair.

PS:I work and I earn my money and that is exactly why I think this is not fair, I don't know how big your salary is but for me 30$ it's a lot to pay for an expansion!!

Much time is wasted in bugs - for the bugs, for example. ) " Ubi " should moolah )) ....... sorry for the bad Google translate, but I hope the meaning is clear :)
PS The main game I bought discounts . Very cheap, I must admit. What is the game - I've seen on the forum "The Council of Shadows" and the beta - version comment.

vin8Kor
08-08-2016, 12:25 AM
I liked the addition Trial by Fire beautiful animation units ... sunbeams weather effects. There are bugs, but I think they will correct it did not seem to play a critical yet in multiplayer maps. I am waiting for a supplement with frogs lock in 6 heroes

vin8Kor
08-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Normal price for Trial by Fire just how now is the euro, the ruble has fallen now it has risen in price, what can you do))))) Super game

zhangxinmich
08-08-2016, 01:19 AM
PLS make six as a circle: one of the six kills the other one of the six easier,DEMON KILLS GHOST,GHOST KILLS HEAVEN,ORC KILLS DEMON,MAGIC KILLS ORC,HEAVEN KILL ONE OF THE REST,also demon synbolize the fire,it is a must in six,DEMON IS VERY WELCOME ACTUALLY.

rodaff
08-08-2016, 03:35 PM
PLS make six as a circle: one of the six kills the other one of the six easier,DEMON KILLS GHOST,GHOST KILLS HEAVEN,ORC KILLS DEMON,MAGIC KILLS ORC,HEAVEN KILL ONE OF THE REST,also demon synbolize the fire,it is a must in six,DEMON IS VERY WELCOME ACTUALLY.

Pokemon combat strategy, that's what this mess of a game is missing lol
The things you read in this place -.-

tkastrup
08-31-2016, 08:21 AM
Getting stuck in HMM7
In " harrower of the dark "
Area is completely cleaned by me, only 2 ways seem possible
1. One road is blocked by avalanche.
2. No water can be found to put boat.

The path through a gate is blocked

Please help

Seniuk1979
08-31-2016, 09:28 AM
tkastrup, in the dungeon where the the gap that needed to be filled with water there are stairs near the glacier at the left. I missed them too at first) Up the stairs there is a mechanism to fill the gap with water

shepherdmoon
09-01-2016, 01:40 AM
Uh, how long has Heroes VII "complete edition" been out? It's the exact same price as the regular edition, but includes Trial by Fire... so those of us that bought the game originally have to pay $30 to add a faction, but new players can get it for free?? And on a separate note, how can it be "complete" if they were planning on releasing more expansions?

rodaff
09-01-2016, 02:56 AM
Uh, how long has Heroes VII "complete edition" been out? It's the exact same price as the regular edition, but includes Trial by Fire... so those of us that bought the game originally have to pay $30 to add a faction, but new players can get it for free?? And on a separate note, how can it be "complete" if they were planning on releasing more expansions?

What expansions??? The game is over now, if you are lucky maybe they'll support till christmas and that's it.