PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Suggestions for the Players

Tarelther
07-30-2016, 08:11 PM
We all know multiplayer has its problems from time to time. From clients crashing, to internet going out for someone, to the inevitable spouse aggro. I think we should have a standard set of procedures for making sure games go smoothly.

1. Make sure you have at least 2 hours to play a game. Games can take awhile to complete. Some will be done in 30 minutes, especially on smaller maps. Larger maps will take longer. A player abandoning a game has caused games to not be able to be continued.

2. Everyone in the lobby should add each other on uPlay before starting the game. The host should take helm on this since he or she has the save game. This makes it easier to communicate when problems cause the game to have to be loaded from a save.

3. A player should only leave the game under the following circumstances.
A. The player has no towns/forts remaining and not enough army to retake one within 7 days.
B. The player asks to be voted irrelevant. Once the player asks to be voted irrelevant, if the majority of remaining players agree, the player can leave the game.
C. The inevitable winner of the game is clear, and all remaining players (must be unanimous) concede to one player who is declared the victor.

4. Have fun. It's a game after all.

I'm open to any other suggestions to be added to this list.

DenisTheGreat
07-30-2016, 08:55 PM
Good concerns!
But out of my experience in how it is currently multiplayer game organized - it is very difficult to avoid situations when a new player just want to try and to test and he enters a game in the lobby and see the map for the first time. And when he see that he can not fight the neutrals - he just quit the game without saying goodbye.

In order to solve this players should be divided into 2-3 leagues, depending on their experience. So that when a novice wants just to try and to test - he will find an adequate partner, same will do a profy player.
However, I believe that this is not part of current targets for game developers.

So - currently - better choose opponents from your friends list or from forum :)

IMMORTAL_999
07-30-2016, 09:32 PM
@Tarelther

Tell me the name and size of the maps
in which you are playing in multiplayer mode. (your favorite)

Before you start the game, need to explore the map well.
You did not say the most important thing :)

I am very pleased that you always hold the game in the record with their rivals.
I also love the movie. )

You have a powerful computer and a very clean broadcasting.
Will a great movie!

Tarelther
07-30-2016, 09:55 PM
I play Irresponsible War mostly. But with the new in game Random Map Generator coming in a few days, I assume that will quickly become the default, making the exploration of the map part of the game itself. But from premade maps, yes, knowing the map is important.

IMMORTAL_999
07-30-2016, 10:13 PM
I play Irresponsible War mostly. But with the new in game Random Map Generator coming in a few days, I assume that will quickly become the default, making the exploration of the map part of the game itself.

Write at least one or several conventional (usual) maps.
I like to play the maps that I know well.

If you do not have a favorite map, please make a choice.

Tarelther
07-30-2016, 10:23 PM
My top 3 are Irresponsible War, Fire and Blood, and Dungeons and Minions. La Segadora is close behind.

IMMORTAL_999
07-30-2016, 10:33 PM
My top 3 are Irresponsible War, Fire and Blood, and Dungeons and Minions.

Ok man!
I will remember.

Pridu
07-30-2016, 10:33 PM
Good concerns!
In order to solve this players should be divided into 2-3 leagues, depending on their experience.
just enough - just allow ppls name their rooms by yourself like at gameranger, 2-3 league for 100 online heroes7 players? Do u really think u need it?

DenisTheGreat
07-30-2016, 10:49 PM
Tell me the name and size of the maps
in which you are playing in multiplayer mode. your favorite

Hi Immortal
can I ask you same question ?
what are your favorite maps in H7?
The ones you would like to play ?

IMMORTAL_999
07-30-2016, 10:58 PM
Hi Immortal
can I ask you same question ?
what are your favorite maps in H7?
The ones you would like to play ?

Of course.
At the moment I do not know not one map.
I will adapt to the top 3 by Tarelther )

DenisTheGreat
07-30-2016, 11:13 PM
Just add the "neighbors" map to your list.
It is the smallest map in the game but interesting for first meeting))

IMMORTAL_999
07-30-2016, 11:35 PM
Just add the "neighbors" map to your list.
It is the smallest map in the game but interesting for first meeting))

Ok

DenisTheGreat
03-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Настоящий Довакин никогда не обидет Дракошек :o
А Дракошек тут не мало ... есть Олечка Ирочка Танечка Светочка Сонечка и конечно же Мирочка
Подтягивай новых Дракошек если знаешь ))
Мы создадим своё новое DRAGON COMMUNITY :cool:

Мираж и Соню исключим из списка а вот про остальных, Изя, вам я видосик как раз в тему подобрал: Шариков и его бабы (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wFrABFH67I)