PDA

View Full Version : Banned for Teamkilling

prFitz12
07-29-2016, 10:34 PM
So my complaint comes because today I was enjoying some rainbow six siege on my ps4. I was in a lobby and my whole team had mics. Sadly it was a bunch of little kids (you could tell by the high pitched voices). So I ignore that part but when the game starts they take turns killing me at the start of each round. Not very fun. Since they took turns killing me none of them got banned. In the last round I finally snapped and killed you of them who were chasing me and shooting at me. I threw down a nitro cell and killed them both. Sure enough I was kicked and am now banned from playing for a period of time because of this messed up system.

Ai_Claude
07-30-2016, 12:06 AM
So my complaint comes because today I was enjoying some rainbow six siege on my ps4. I was in a lobby and my whole team had mics. Sadly it was a bunch of little kids (you could tell by the high pitched voices). So I ignore that part but when the game starts they take turns killing me at the start of each round. Not very fun. Since they took turns killing me none of them got banned. In the last round I finally snapped and killed you of them who were chasing me and shooting at me. I threw down a nitro cell and killed them both. Sure enough I was kicked and am now banned from playing for a period of time because of this messed up system.

still waiting on them to disable friendly fire to resolve this issue although i doubt they will. as i created a post about: just disable friendlyfire for casual mode and have it enabled in ranked. i just tested the team killing and i killed 2 guys then got kicked from game without penalty.

GaloreCactus
07-30-2016, 12:54 AM
Friendly fire should stay on. Figure out others fixes, such as tracking TK stats and start penalizing people when they get so many in a period of time where they clearly were doing intentional teamkills.

WH_Phist
07-31-2016, 12:02 AM
twice, 2 rounds, TK at the start and laughing it up. Me thinks there is the wiff of BS>

BuffedAndLoaded
07-31-2016, 01:02 AM
I've seen a suggestion where it's like a color name system.

Green- no TKs recently.

Yellow- TKed recently. Warning removed after a day.

Orange- Banned from TKed recently. Warning remove after 5-7 days.

Red- Frequent teamkiller. Color may be removed after a month possibly.

Anyways, before then join a squad. Also isn't this the wrong section in the forums?

Bert-lgermann
07-31-2016, 03:22 PM
The best solution in my opinion is to have it that you can flag TKs so when you get killed from a friendly you can either say it was by mistake in a firefight or intentional.

That would probably lead to the point that trolls will run into you fire and will flag you for the TK. But if those stats were tracked by the game it could be made that you will get kicked after you got flaged for maybe 3 times. These 3 TKs does not have to happen in one match but maybe are tracked over multiple matches. And after the first kick you will get kicked after 2 TKs and after kicked a second time the first TK which got flaged leads to a direct kick. This penalty could last for about 1-2 weeks and then you get rehabilitated. There could also be a temporary ban from MM or a renown penalty (which is imo worthless because those who Troll dont care for their renown.) This penalty could last for about 1-2 weeks and then you get rehabilitated.

With this system the TKs could not be avoided and that will never happen cause there will always be players who either will bait you to TK them or TK you. But it will make it easier to punich notorious team killers and also prevent punishment for accidential TK by a missplaced C4 or badly thrown Granade.

zombie_fishy4
08-03-2016, 11:19 AM
was playing xbox I had a game of ranked and some salty kids got mad because I chose capitoa and they didn't get him so them and their little friends kicked me and I didn't even get to play the game their gt's are KESSU5000, Ckmarcin L, King player 808, kessu01 and I got a 15 minute ban from ranked so please get rid of that vote to kick system

TechnoProGamer
08-21-2016, 09:18 PM
I'm so done with Ubisofts system I was going to kill a downed player and my teammate walked in front of me and I headshot him. Now I am banned for a week.

I am wishing to appeal my ban.

niles420__
10-04-2016, 01:27 AM
Grow up ubicrap you trashed this game to all hell go f your selfs f'ing losers

niles420__
10-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Grow up ubicrap you trashed this game to all hell go f your selfs f'ing losers

Ubisoft employes junk "don't buy ubisoft games" waste of money and space

Wooden_penguin
10-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Every game I joined today around 40-50 my team constantly either killed or kicked me and this is really annoying and what makes me even more mad is they didn't get kicked or banned or anything most of them were platinum rank or gold . I just wanna complain about this because if it isn't fixed then I'll probably stop playing Ubisoft games and I don't wanna do that because I enjoy them when the community isn't complete sh*t

ALB1NO DUCK
10-18-2016, 04:18 AM
I've ran into this a handful of times. It's ******** tbfh.
And hell, you have plenty of people who get killed because their spacing sucks donkey *******, so it's tough as to how to solve this particular issue about *******s. Perhaps Ubi should open a support area that accepts game clips, I've done this on Xbox One, and sent in clips to support showing the intentional team kill. I was never told if it did anything but I can always hope.