PDA

View Full Version : LF Clan/Guild/Squad

kouji86
07-26-2016, 08:52 PM
Hey guys so off the bat I'm max GS, now that that's out of the way, the game is boring on its own as i have everything i want but I'm looking for a small knit tight group/clan/guild/squad whatever its called in the division , every game has a different name, to hang out and play other modes and enjoy the game with others, i have been in so many large clans I am not interested in that anymore, if you do reply please add current member roster, thank to everyone in advance

Dragon29O5
07-29-2016, 02:26 PM
Hey kouji86,

I am a Moderator for The Division with Konvict Gaming a multinational gaming COMMUNITY.

Whats the difference between a Clan/Guild and a Community? Well our members play a variety of games and we have dedicated sections for the most popular of those games, with more added as games launch and gain players.

IF you did decide to join although you would, initially, apply for The Division once you join you are free to participate in any game. We even have "open" channels in Team Speak where you can change the title of the channel to that of any game you are playing.

Our roster is some 5000+ players across all games with typically anything from 200-400 people online at any one time.

For The Division we have in excess of 500 people who have joined specifically for the game. Some of which have since moved onto different games which is fairly common.

If this sounds of interest:

Just register for a Forum Account @ www.konvictgaming.com

Then fill out a "The Division" application and finally join us on Team Speak

ts.konvictgaming.com

Our process is designed to be as quick as possible but still ensure that only like minded people, those who want to have fun and play games, join our community.