PDA

View Full Version : Tickets take too long to be processed.

GivMeYourMilk
07-26-2016, 04:47 AM
It seems to me that the forums are far more quickly replied to than any of the formal complaints, and that is just ridiculous. Instead of telling people to "open a ticket" which will not be dealt with for an extended period of time, why not just deal with it outright? Or better yet, hire more staff to attend the tickets than you do to moderate the forums. I posted a complaint on the forums about a certain bot account which prevents the matchmaking system from going through and I got blown off for "naming and shaming". Why is it that instead of taking action, and investigating the account, you'd prefer to give a warning to someone who's trying to improve everyone's experience?! And before you go on your "kill them with kindness" routine, admins, just know that I have submitted a ticket about the account, but of course days later that ticket remains dormant. Please get around to dealing with formal complaints faster. I've been running into the bot account almost every second matchmaking search I make, and it's a major waste of time. I have video proof of the account ruining the matchmaking on youtube, and 1 out of 2 people I run into in game have also run into the account, and all have the same problem, so it's not just a small thing.

I also noticed this thread probably should have been placed in the "feedback" section, but this stupid forum system appears to lack a basic "delete thread" option, so I can't move it, and as such, it will remain here until an admin deletes it for "being in the wrong place" (where they actually mean, "I can't be bothered taking any action on this").

GivMeYourMilk
07-27-2016, 09:04 AM
Great, no reply! Glad to see your admins take about half a second to delete posts about "naming and shaming" (which, by the way, stupid! If there's a complaint about an account, you should investigate!), but don't give a **** about replying with helpful information to other posts...