PDA

View Full Version : Request to fix: Die at spawn

NicGGaKiLLer001
07-25-2016, 03:59 AM
I'm now playing Rainbow Six: Siege on PS4. I love the game very much but since I was usually being killed at spawn, I lost the mood to spend my time for it. There are so many players break the windows and look out at the spawn of the attack team at preparation time. I tried once that the whole attack team was killed outside the building by this way.

I hope this can be fixed as soon as possible. To fix it like in 10 seconds after preparation time would be something like protection period and both attack and defend team cannot deal any damage. This can fix the problem and also avoid players kill teammates accidentally.

I saw some players said that this's not a problem cos the attack team should be more careful. Some players also said that they could kill the defend team that looked out at the holes on windows and doors with a hidden spot.

I do not agree. Some of the defend teams would blow up the wall with nitro cell and look at the spawn point of the attack team through the hole. This usually happens to KAFE DOSTOYEVSKY. There is no hidden spot and since it only takes a second after spawn to walk out from the back of the truck, but the defend team has already spawned for 40 seconds, there's no way to be careful and avoid this for the attack team.

Also, another map PRESIDENTIAL PLANE has the same situation. If the defend team spawns at 2/F at the front of the plane and the attack team spawn behind the fire truck, one of the defend team players can throw out a nitro cell from the top of the stairs and kill the attack team players.

The map CONSULATE has the same situation. Since this map has so many windows, the attack team can hardly spot the enemy at spawn. It takes a long time to kill enemy next to the windows or make sure the enemy leave the windows. If the attack team is lucky, they can find a good spot to hide. Otherwise, all players must pass through the gate to reach to the building as the fastest way, and they are easily spotted by the enemy.

KANAL is not excluded. There are so many windows on this map as well. It's even impossible to notice that the enemy is watching at the window of the next building.

Basically, all the maps have the same situation. It's no doubt that it's easier for defend team to have victory, but this's not fair to attack team.

LegacyStarship
07-29-2016, 07:53 AM
I am against this motion. It is your job to use your drones to check for intel, and protect your team.This includes spawnkilling, you should be aware that the OPFOR will do it, because their job is to defend.

This game does not need invulnerability.

BuffedAndLoaded
07-29-2016, 01:59 PM
If you're the idiot who blindly rushes the objective, not expecting anything, that's your fault. Pay more attention to your surroundings or use Montagne as your cover. It's very easy to get spawn killed, but it's also easy to counter it.

NicGGaKiLLer001
08-05-2016, 01:17 PM
I am against this motion. It is your job to use your drones to check for intel, and protect your team.This includes spawnkilling, you should be aware that the OPFOR will do it, because their job is to defend.

This game does not need invulnerability.

Thanks for your reply.

But this is about the fairness. It's no doubt that there 're many windows and doors on the maps. It's impossible to make sure all of them are safe as it needs so much time. And even if it's safe at this time, but it doesn't mean the same at the next. This would be the superiority of the defend team and it harms to the fairness.

I do agree with you that the OPFOR's job is to defend, but since this's a game, not reality. The defend team cannot do something that the attack team can never bear.

Octopusapult
08-07-2016, 03:23 PM
This isn't going to happen. People have been crying for something similar since day one, and they've made it perfectly clear that "invulnerability" is not how they're going to address it.

For Kafe Dostoyevsky and Presidential Plane (and probably Yacht again) you'll see something in the future like they did to Bank and Yacht in the past where they placed a billboard and an iceberg respectively to block line of sight from the windows.

Off the top of my head I can think of 5 maps that need an adjustment to keep from near-immediate spawn killing by the defenders.

Kafe from the garage. (everyone knows this one.)
Plane from the front (as you mentioned) though the middle is almost just as bad when they use the door as cover to shoot towards the front.
Yacht has a pretty bad one on the top floor that can look out to Zodiac spawn if the attackers go right around the iceberg.
Club House has a notable one in the CCTV room where the wall can be shot open just enough to see the attackers approach from Kennels. This one is particularly hard to spot as an attacker.
Border might be debatable, but the breachable wall in the holding area makes for an easy run out to the attackers once the defender sees the camera get destroyed.

Until they come forward and say "we know and we're working on it." or you see it in patch notes, just try not to spawn there and keep a mentality that you're attacking the BUILDING not just the objective room.

CiroSV
08-20-2016, 08:40 PM
Something that is really an douch*bag thing to do; is that if you are a defender in Bank, and you are defending CEO Office, if you go to that kind of "balcony" in the second floor, stand at the edge of it, look into the window that looks into parking lot, nearby the main entrance in lobby. You will ALWAYS get a kill if they spawn nearby parking lot and you prefire at one of the bars. This isn't looking out for someone, it's getting killed just as you spawn, you don't even walk up a few steps, you literally get killed right as you spawn, there is nothing you can do about it since, you probably don't know where they shot you from if you somehow survive, since the defender is so far away from the window. It's ridiculous, I tested it with a few friends and it always works, they need to patch it.

https://youtu.be/lPIZ49-t2qA

This isn't my video, the youtuber is GavinAcity, if you hop to 1:49, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also, this guy isn't always using spots like this one, he's actually a good player, but this surprised me.
I'm not angry at him but this spot, wow.