PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Demo beat, no full version unlocked

QuantumBinman
07-23-2016, 02:45 AM
Hello,

I beat the demo just now (2 faults) and the end takes me to uPlay shops and says I must pay for full game. Why not free?

Is this bug or did promotion cancelled?

Duke-Krutors
07-23-2016, 08:27 AM
Same here, Two first level of the demo beaten, No faults, I just get the pop-up to buy the game, even if another pop-up indicate that "free-game challenge" is up and running when I launched the game.

So... It's not a bug, it's a featureİ Nice bait Ubisoft, nice bait...

ANDREAK0S
07-23-2016, 05:36 PM
Completed the game too, with 4 faults, and got asked to purchase the game :/

funkwish
07-23-2016, 07:05 PM
Hi everybody. I finished demo with 2 faults, but in the end i see massage that i must pay for full game. Help please.

TAIKUNCORNER
07-23-2016, 09:05 PM
Hi everyone,

I had the same problem, I beat the demo several times, always with 2 or 3 faults as much and never got the free game. It's frustrating ...

Thanks for your support.

LFFR7
07-23-2016, 10:24 PM
Guys ofc you dont get the full game because you could only play 2 stages. That 2 stages are the actual demo but Ubisoft has problems to start up the overall fail counter. That´s why you will never get the full game by beating the first 2 stages, you´ll have to wait for them to fix the problem and then try again.

Best regards Loeffler

Ubi-Surulies
07-24-2016, 10:18 AM
Hallo all,

please note that the issue with the demo version: Linky to thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1474036-NOTICE-Technical-Issues-with-the-Demo-Version) is still ongoing.

We will keep you updated in the thread I linked above, as soon as we have more information.

Thanks all,
Surulise

phendrena
07-25-2016, 12:37 AM
Hallo all,

please note that the issue with the demo version: Linky to thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1474036-NOTICE-Technical-Issues-with-the-Demo-Version) is still ongoing.

We will keep you updated in the thread I linked above, as soon as we have more information.

Thanks all,
Surulise

So the version we are supposed to have is a different level set?
I'm going to assume that itsa level from later in the game thats much harder than the 2 demo levels.
You need to get this problem sorted sharpish and push out a notification via email and uplay when it's fixed.

D.

drwhat2012
07-25-2016, 06:21 AM
So the version we are supposed to have is a different level set?
I'm going to assume that itsa level from later in the game thats much harder than the 2 demo levels.
You need to get this problem sorted sharpish and push out a notification via email and uplay when it's fixed.

D.

Hi i believe to actually receive the full game you must beat all 27 levels with less than 15 tries. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: