PDA

View Full Version : Hearts go out to the Rapaport family

Fruitarian
07-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Matilda Rapaport, an incredible Swedish freeskier, has lost her life to her passion. For gamers who may not know just how remarkable she was on the mountain, here is an a look at her in full liberty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOuNYREgRCo

The extreme dangers in the Andes have claimed her, doing what she loved, and daring to do what I and others could only dream of. The compassion and hearts of us who so admire her bravery and gift, and look forward to experiencing an altogether safer simulation of the world of an extreme sportsperson in Steep this Winter - go out to her family and loved ones. Thank you on behalf of us all Matilda, for not fearing the edge.

CRAZYBRIT1
07-21-2016, 01:58 AM
im here to show my respects :( :(

HashBrown_Doyler
07-21-2016, 07:23 AM
rip :( <3

TrialsFusioniot
07-21-2016, 07:57 AM
Having been set back by an accident in the mountains myself, I feel sorry for the girl and the family.

Malcot
07-22-2016, 04:20 PM
Nicely worded Fruitarian. Our thoughts are with her friends and family. If only life had a pause rewind feature.

Fruitarian
07-22-2016, 06:28 PM
Nicely worded Fruitarian. Our thoughts are with her friends and family. If only life had a pause rewind feature.

Absolutely Malcot. Well if they're right and all time already exists everywhere, and doesn't stop existing ever, we just move through it - then I find it helps to know it's all out there. Everyone that was and will be.