PDA

View Full Version : Watch_Dogs 2 Decryption

AlexKVideos1
07-16-2016, 01:33 PM
I'm been trying to find out if Online Decryption will make a return in Watch_Dogs 2. I loved Decryption in the first game, so I really want to see it back. Do you guys have any info about Decryption, or are you guys clueless as well?

Rekalty
07-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Ubisoft has yet to reveal any of the PvP/Multiplayer modes the game will have, so I suppose we're clueless as well, for the time being ;)

Dead1y-Derri
07-16-2016, 02:22 PM
I'd love to see a return of PVP modes, even things like TDM, domination and all even bigger modes with larger player counts.

FitsHisFace
07-17-2016, 12:49 PM
I asked a similar type question a few weeks back (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1462849-Looking-Forward-to-WD2-Wonder-what-Extras-we-will-have-to-do-find-this-time). No news yet except the Quadcopter Mini Game in the release video. Was a lot of different types of activities in Watch Dogs and I really liked that about it.

Also loved playing through story or missions and getting to where I needed to be only for a dreaded hacker to foil my plans and have me running for miles. I hope online decryption is still in there ;)