PDA

View Full Version : Fortress Heroes

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-14-2016, 05:01 PM
Discover today a special focus on the Heroes from the Fortress Faction in MMH7: Trial by Fire! https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/fortress-heroes

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/160714_Heroes/160714_Heroes_Slide.jpg

Antalyan
07-14-2016, 05:38 PM
It looks really nice. I have really high expectation.

Livingfish
07-14-2016, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the new info about the expansion pack! Looks promising.

RobvD84
07-14-2016, 08:08 PM
You know what i really never understood about specialization in magic with some heroes? Is that they never can get master in that magic school. Seems a bit pointless in my eyes.

Anyway maybe you should create a list with everything that is going to be fixed with the new update/patch. And also show us some of the results. I mean a lot of ppl don't want to bother as long as things stay the same (i mean in playability). If the game just doesn't work, this will be all for nothing. Besides i probably going to test it first before i even think of buying it. Don't know how i am going to do that yet, but i guess i will find a way. So please release a demo that showcases some of the new game mechanics and to show us the game actually works.

Avonu_de_Odihs
07-14-2016, 08:16 PM
Why Dwarven heroes have 4 main skills but none of them is their racial skill? Other factions have only 3 main skills + racial one (four in total). A mistake?

Antalyan
07-14-2016, 08:35 PM
@Rob
I guess we will get patchnotes as always. But I agree they should try more to show what has been changed.

@Avonu
That's really strange, maybe it is connected with random skilling? I hope they forgot to add the racial skill as well.

NivenCZ
07-14-2016, 09:51 PM
Super! Finally, the games will have the opportunity to play as a woman from the dwarves and they look really great. Just go on!

Varnoc
07-14-2016, 11:12 PM
Love the reveal, but noticed a repeated sentence under the section "3. Magic Heroes", in which the final sentence is repeated.

"...Runes allow the physical properties of an object to be channeled to the Rune bearer. Runes allow the physical properties of an object to be channeled to the rune bearer."

Looking forward to the expansion!

Tarelther
07-15-2016, 01:52 AM
Fire Magic, Perfect Defense, and probably some fire immune units, oh my. I hope Ashan is prepared for the coming Armageddon.

Marblethrone
07-15-2016, 07:29 AM
"Specialization: Pugnacious (The hero attack deals additional 4 damage per hero level.)"

FINALLY! This is the kind of skill that really makes sense. Things that progress as the hero levels up. This was something much requested in the SC days if I'm not mistaken, and it's good to finally see it being implemented - although it's just this one. I hope you've done this for a lot more skills/specializations, because that was a major thing in H3/H5.

When I saw Bart Brimstone's portrait I immediately thought it was Rolf from H5:

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/images/hero-icons/Fortress_Rolf_128.jpg

I think they kinda look alike. Now I see that this portrait comes straight out of MMX, where Brimstone also appeared.

This is Brimstone in H6:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mightandmagic/images/4/4d/Bart_Brimstone_%28H6%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20141016120528&path-prefix=en&format=webp

RobvD84
07-15-2016, 07:38 AM
@Anty What i mean is that they should put more effort in to show us what they fixed. I suggested to let them do a weekly blog, to show us what they are doing and showing a bit of the progress. This will keep ppl interrested and ppl will see that they are really fixing stuff and not just thinking they fixed it. Ppl want assurance. Ofcourse there will always be ppl who "just" buy it. I just want the game to be working and to have atleast decent gameplay that can keep me occupied.

Antalyan
07-15-2016, 01:20 PM
@Anty What i mean is that they should put more effort in to show us what they fixed. I suggested to let them do a weekly blog, to show us what they are doing and showing a bit of the progress. This will keep ppl interrested and ppl will see that they are really fixing stuff and not just thinking they fixed it. Ppl want assurance. Ofcourse there will always be ppl who "just" buy it. I just want the game to be working and to have atleast decent gameplay that can keep me occupied.
Yes I agree with you about it. The question is if there is anything to show ofc.

Milets
07-18-2016, 01:32 PM
The links for the heroes images on the shadow council page are broken, plz fix it.
Overall they look nice. I wish the same effort was made for the elven faction...

JIBUS95
07-18-2016, 04:12 PM
The look of the dwarves is nice. While the dwarves like small sausages like the Warhammer's Dwarfs.

A small review on the heroes:

Generally portraits are beautiful.

The skills are consistent with the faction.

More personal way:

_Haeiger's bonus consistent with its history, but without interest. + 4 domage / level is useless! Rather give him +1 damage to creatures and it will increase the efficiency of the core creatures.

_The bonus Edwig is that if it applies to all are armed. It's not all the time that the enemy seek to control your units. If she met Ivor, small prayers and runes will not last long ...But it could be strong against the dark elves example.

_BART BRIMSTONE to a good story and represents a maritime hero as Wyzloth (Sylve campain). I feel that this is the same specialty's Wysloth? "steam-powered warship" : goooood! It is in the spirit of dwarf machinery!

_Svea's bonus is not very new... but according to her skills.

tryku22
11-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Look this it is qestion https://sklep.fizjoterapeuty.pl/igly/213-igly-do-akupunktury.html heros i skill game but the best game is heroes 3. I think