PDA

View Full Version : Are these requirements compatible with Rainbow Six Siege?

MasterY0daTac0
07-14-2016, 05:42 AM
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700
GPU: GeForce 210
Memory: 8GB

UbiSeraphim
07-14-2016, 04:24 PM
Hello MasterY0daTac0, welcome to the Ubisoft forums!

Your OS & RAM is supported, and your processor may be supported (telling if processors are supported is my weak point, sorry). But your graphics card, the GeForce 210 is definitely not supported. Rainbow 6 needs a video card with at least 1GB of VRAM, and your card doesn't have that. The system requirements can be found here (http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-pc-specs/).

I'd recommend getting a stronger graphics card, like a GTX 600+ series graphics card, if you want to play the game. Hope this was helpful!

AccursedPizza03
07-14-2016, 05:38 PM
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700
GPU: GeForce 210
Memory: 8GB
Not really. Everything UbiSeraphim said was correct. However, seeing as the CPU is a Dual Core CPU, it will most likely not be able to run the game well. It usually makes the Minimum specs for a game these days but that means at very scaled down graphics with no AA (Anti Aliasing, so curves and such may appear to be pixellated) and perhaps a bad framerate. If you are on a budget, keep the CPU for now and invest in a better GPU. On reddit, there are cheap GPUs for less than $100 (I got my Radeon HD 7850 for $40 USD) and it can run this game) and since I'm guessing this game is more GPU intensive, it may work better. Be sure to get second and third opinions on this and do your research before buying. Also, update your drivers for everything (usually just Audio and Video ones work) after buying.

Hope you can play soon!