PDA

View Full Version : 2 Computers - with Rainbow Six Siege Problem

relecktik
07-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Greetings!
My problem is that I have 2 computers at my home and both want to play online.
The problem is that if one computer start upp, Everything is okey. But when we start the second game on the second computer that computer cant log in and get the server list.

I have buy 1 game to each computer but,,, we can only play online with one of them.
I belive its the router that make this problem, but how to change the ports or what I need to do.

So help would be really nice.

Old Pro Rainbow Six-Covert Ops Gamer and father to nex generation gamers. :cool:

Ubi5tefanK
07-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Hi relecktik!

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue. I believe it could also be related to our router / firewall / ports.

Try updating your Windows Firewall, as well as updating the firmware for your home router. If updating these programs does not resolve the issue, you may need to temporarily shut-down the associated programs or bypass the router and establish a direct connection to your modem.

You can also temporarily disable your anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls, and any other applications that are affecting your network traffic before testing the game. If you can determine which application is configured too strictly, you can then add the appropriate exception or allowance to that application to allow Uplay to communicate freely on your local network.

Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) and Virtual Private Networking (VPN) applications can also be conflicting with the game, and you will want to disable these applications to try to resolve the issue.

If it is not possible to shut-down your firewall you will need to configure your router and/or firewall to forward the following network ports:

Uplay Launcher
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008

Rainbow Six: Siege
UDP 10000-10099, 3074, 6015
TCP 80, 443

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturer's website.

Let us know if this worked :)