PDA

View Full Version : DLC [keeper of flames] etc.

abishia
07-06-2016, 06:15 PM
I own almost all Heroes titles, and i think Heroes 7 have a special place and certain people over-reacted of some of it's elements.
but i think it's fixable with some basic of information and being bit open on plans and stuff

I understand it's difficult to keep a website up to date.
but why is it so hard to update the most basic of information.

like example.
is it a Free DLC or not, if not how much is it gonna cost?.
is the trail of flames a separate DLC or just a code name for keeper of flames.
a simple roadmap of things would go a long way of making people happy especially if their is a ETA on it.

Caesar said ones, Looking ahead to rule

RobvD84
07-06-2016, 06:44 PM
I don't understand how you get to the conclusion of most of the fans "over reacting"? You have seen the comment section on the "official site", right? If you do you should know how ppl feel about this game. Also the game was a mess at release and there are so many bugs. So no ppl are not over reacting. This is the 3rd time Ubilols screwed up, i and many other ppl are tired of this sh*t. They really need to delliver, or it's gonna be over.

And the Keeper of Flames is an expansion, so ofcourse it's not going to be free. And i doubt it would be free if it was DLC either.

abishia
07-06-2016, 07:17 PM
seen people cry about the still animation of the game menu like it's a sell point of any Heroes so yea over reacting.
bugs are unavoidable a reality some gamers can't handle i guess better play a console then where you insert a disk and play without thinking at all.

well without information jumping at conclusions is bit of odd ball right.

RobvD84
07-06-2016, 07:41 PM
WTF dude lol.

Yeah those things were bad, but those weren't the "real" issues that ppl were angry about about. Yeah initially ppl were upset about these things. But these gotten forgotten after a month or so. Bugs are the only thing in this list of yours that is actually a big problem. Yes i know bugs are everywhere (even on consoles so i don't really get that statement of yours). But it should'nt be game braking at release. The other problem with this is that some bugs have been there since beta/alpha and still are in the game, almost after a year. This the same old sh*t what happenend with H6, and you know how that ended up, right? All of this is the reality. Ppl are fed up with the way Ubilols have been handling this franchise. So no, ppl are not over reacting. If anything i still think most criticism and reviews are spot on.

Another thing ppl were angry about was the core game mechanics that have been changed since H6 and that they kept it in H7. Yes we got random skill system, but that one is pretty bad.

So again ppl are not over reacting or "crying" or whatever you want to call it. Ppl are angry becaus this is not how you treat your costumers and this franchise. Yes they can do what they want with it, but that doesn't mean that it is any good. If it was good it would have sold way better then it has now.

I also want to say that for me and many other ppl this franchise means a lot (when i was young it helped me get through a lot and got me distracted from all the negative things). And seeing it getting "desroyed" (yes that is how i see it ever since H6) just fills me up with anger. I think there are many other ppl who feel the same as me.