PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on Four Piece Hunters Faith ?

SIRLANCELOT444
07-02-2016, 12:24 AM
It took awhile, but I collected the first four piece set Im interested in, The Hunters Faith, I tried it out on a solo HVT and it was nice watching the neon green armor flash up and offer me added protection with each shot before it would restart.

Anyone else like it and how did it work out for heavy missions, Incursions etc..

BookEmDano82
07-02-2016, 01:54 AM
Im trying to (albeit slowly) acquire 4 pieces of DeadEye and pair them either with a Reckless Chest and Savage Gloves..or a 2 pc Hunters Faith.. Imagine having 40% more crit damage and guaranteed crits every time!! WOOOWW

SIRLANCELOT444
07-02-2016, 04:40 AM
Im trying to (albeit slowly) acquire 4 pieces of DeadEye and pair them either with a Reckless Chest and Savage Gloves..or a 2 pc Hunters Faith.. Imagine having 40% more crit damage and guaranteed crits every time!! WOOOWW

I heard someone else is trying to do the same, 4 Piece DeadEye with Hunters. So definately Ill be on the hunt for the Deadeye set.

KG_Tattertotzz
07-02-2016, 08:42 AM
yup same should be a nice set

m1crobra1n
07-02-2016, 12:05 PM

I have tried that 2 deadeye and hunter faith but my versions of them just were not good.
Health went from 100K to 50K and so on.
I have hunter faith 2 peace and 2 final measure for the 50% edr and 2 sentry's.
I have critical hit damage over 150% but i need to get more of that critical hit chance so i get more time that critical hit damage.