PDA

View Full Version : [Updated] Twitch Stream August 1st

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Hi Heroes,

A message from the developers;

Hey all. Just to confirm that the Twitch Stream is happening on Aug 1st, the Monday before Addon launch on the 4th.

Stream will Start at 1500 German time (GMT +1) and will last until around 17:15, but no time pressure if it goes over a little.

I will be on the Stream along with a Level Designer (Limbic_Ramiro) And a Gameplay programmer/AI dev (Limbic_Oak)
We'll show you everything to do with Fortress, the skill changes, neutral units, a little campaign and answer questions through out.
You can find the stream when it's live here : https://www.twitch.tv/limbic_entertainment

Hope you can join us. If not, don't fear. I will ensure it gets exported to Youtube after so you can watch at your convenience.

Dan.

Update: Hello Heroes,

We have the regret to announce that we won’t be able to maintain this stream session.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and the short notice.

We are however very excited for you to get your hands on Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire, which will release this Thursday (August 4th).
Check out our official website for more information about this addon!

Best,
The M&M Team.

Dark-Whisperer
07-01-2016, 02:02 PM
Why stream so early? You should do it 15 min before release to increase hype.
I'm glad that we have entire month to prepare for glorious stream.
I'm also glad that when a developer promises stream he waits for only 3 months to deliver.
I hope that price will be announced 2 weeks after release so that unknown amount of cash can be deducted from our credit cards as surprise.

Limbic_Dan
07-01-2016, 02:14 PM
If life was easy there would be a Stream every week as I like doing them.
I'm glad when people make un-informed comments about things they don't know about.

Dark-Whisperer
07-01-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm also glad that we cant make informed comment because we get no information.

Limbic_Dan
07-01-2016, 02:37 PM
What information would you like? I will go above and beyond for you to attempt to precure it. As far as i'm aware the majority of what you would need is here http://store.steampowered.com/app/445310/ The only thing yet to be listed is the price, which unfortunately I don't know, nor would I be able to get as it's nothing to do with me, or Limbic in fact.

RobvD84
07-01-2016, 03:01 PM
You know this is the only thing i am going to say otherwise it's going to be negative and agressive.

I just can't understand the way you ppl do things. Even if there is a reason for it, if we don't know how do you expect us to understand.
I really think it would have been the best if you were more open about things on THIS forum.

Antalyan
07-01-2016, 03:29 PM
@Limbic Dan

I think Dark Whisperer meant we get no information about the upcoming changes. I cannot understand why we get no articles about the game or why we cannot do preorders or why the trailer has not been revealed yet.

I know you (or whole Limbic) do not decide these things but it is logical it makes people worry and dissatissfied. How do you (or Ubisoft) want to take players back to H7 without any information?

Dark-Whisperer
07-01-2016, 03:34 PM
@Limbic_Dan

Why do you think some of us check this forum tens of times a day? Why do we reload steam discussion page and Heroes blog every hour? Why do you think I've watched entire E3 UBI presentation when I don't play any other UBI game?
Because some of us care. And it is becoming hard to care when we get no pulse from developers for nearly two months and then we get this kind of announcement. Are we suppose to be happy that we will get stream in a month? Show some signs of life. Why don't you stream v1.8 and answer questions from chat? Where are those articles, videos, any promo material? Is it possible that no one official has anything relevant to say about development and state of the game until release as you didn't have anything to say in past two months? Why this expansion has no marketing at all?
What we need is your presence and reassurance. If you think that everything that we need to know is on that steam page and that silence until release is perfectly fine, that we don't have same passion for franchise.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Hi Guys, there will be new articles about the addon in the upcoming weeks, these will give you more information.

The stream will also give you a chance to see the addon being played, you will be also able to ask questions and it should also put your minds at rest.

The team are very excited for release of this addon and are eager to show you what they have been working on.

Kind Regards

RobvD84
07-01-2016, 04:21 PM
The stream will only hepl so much. I think a playable demo is better. I mean the last stream you did everything looked fine too (except for a few minor bugs, ofcourse the game mechanics are an other story) and when ppl bought it and played it there was so many things wrong with the game. So the stream won't be the best in showing the fixes. But it will show us the new stuff ofcourse.

Also i agree with Dark-Whisperer. I mean we have been asking about news for months now. And for a patch. I know you guys are busy, but this isn't really that much to ask for?

Also i want you to know that this is not personal, i mean i know you are just doing your job, but i am getting tired of this. I mean i never have seen a company acting like this towards thier community.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-01-2016, 04:43 PM
In regards to patches, content information (patch notes) are not usually announced until close to release. This is because content and details can change and so that we can give you accurate information.

This is the same for most games.

GMnemonic
07-04-2016, 04:00 AM
I hope they fixed the scale of the builings trees and got homm 6 map design tem back fully

LichArch
07-04-2016, 09:02 AM
i hope they fixed the scale of the builings trees and got homm 6 map design tem back fully

lol

Antalyan
07-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Yes the scaling is terrible, everything so small, I wonder magnificent glass was not included in the collector's edition.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Hi All,

Please read the update in the first post of this thread.

Kind Regards

IMMORTAL_999
08-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi,

You are will be take part today in the stream broadcast too?

Antalyan
08-01-2016, 01:08 PM
"We are however very excited for you to get your hands ond Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire, which will release this Thursday (August 4th).
Check out our official website for more information about this addon! "

Come on, Ubi-Moshi. You aren't excited at all. You are doing everything to make fans angry. I would not be surprised in the case of another delay. Questions during the last months? We will answer during the Live Stream, don't be worry! Yes, I was so stupid to believe you. Thanks a lot for empty hope.

IMMORTAL_999
08-01-2016, 01:27 PM
What's the problem?
Broadcast stream will not be today?

Very sorry. :(

I've already bought a beer and shrimps, to this broadcasting ... )

RobvD84
08-01-2016, 01:32 PM
Really? LoL! REALLY?

This was your freaking chance to show us what you have done and you freaking blew it off. Do you even want this x-pac to have a positive impact? Atleast give us a demo to see for ourselves if the x-pac is worht it. Because how it is now there is no chance i would even think of buying it.

Oh yeah and i'll say what the ppl a said about the launch of vanilla game again: If you can't keep your promise or can't make your "deadline", then just don't give us a date at all.
I mean we all love information, but if you can't overcome the hurldes you set yourself then don't even set them in the first place. You could have said that you are planning to do a stream, but that there is a chance it won't happen. Now ppl will be dissapointed in you again and think that those who pointed fingers at you were right all along.

And the worst part in this is, that you have been doing it this way for a long time (especially with this franchise), no wonder ppl don't freaking trust you anymore.
And the only reason i am in here is because i did have some hope, but now it is slowly getting less and less.
Depending how everything goes i might actually freaking leave this hell.

Dark-Whisperer
08-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Level of incompetence is off the chart. This is final nail in the HVII coffin. I wont waste another penny on this company or any product that Limbic makes.

Chronology of the LIE.

27 Apr @ 10:21am
On top of all the articles coming out (there are certainly a few and will be coming out thick and fast) I will be doing an Official stream showing off all the good stuff. Answering your questions, and breaking down things if they need a little more explanation and just hanging out.

1 Jul @ 11:14am
Hey all. Just to confirm that the Twitch Stream is happening on Aug 1st, the Monday before Addon launch on the 4th.

3 hours ago
Hello Heroes,

We have the regret to announce that we won’t be able to maintain this stream session.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and the short notice.

We are however very excited for you to get your hands on Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire, which will release this Thursday (August 4th).
Check out our official website for more information about this addon!

Best,
The M&M Team.

DenisTheGreat
08-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Very bad news :mad::(

rodaff
08-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Another fail by the Ubi-limbic team.
RIP Heroes

Marblethrone
08-01-2016, 05:44 PM
Why are you all acting so surprised? Delaying/cancelling things is Ubisoft's general policy ;) (especially regarding this game). They're just doing their job!

rodaff
08-01-2016, 05:51 PM
I was looking forward the stream, not because I care about H7 (that ship sailed a long time ago) but I just wanted to annoy the incompetent devs with silly remarks about Erwin, spiders, etc lol

RobvD84
08-01-2016, 07:07 PM
It;s not that i am surprised, it's more that i had a good feeling about this for a while and then they just "let it go". They are just letting it bleed to death, slowly.

RobvD84
08-01-2016, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't even be surprised if the game get's delayed, at the last second too.

Bongowomabt
08-01-2016, 10:11 PM
if we have no twitch stream that means one thing game is in a unplayable state (and I means state of emergency) so they are quickly trying to fix it... its not even in their store yet... no pre order ??? ubisoft thought you wanted our cash before we saw the game ? No stream a few days before we get it ? no way in hell that's means the game is ready... delay the game again please this heroes game has my least playing hours of any heroes games it could shoot up with a good DLC

GMnemonic
08-02-2016, 06:17 AM
OMG really? I know the game was horrendous but rushing an expansion to be done with it and not even believing in your own product.. that is sad man.. I know ubisoft is a part in this this game is completely killed by greed and pasionlessness

GMnemonic
08-02-2016, 06:19 AM
please scrap the game or really seriously redesign it. and damn ubisoft is soo ashamed of this game cash in i never ever saw a single outing of it in any game media outlet.

mErEnEfErEee
08-02-2016, 09:39 AM
The game is still broken. I see. They run away to avoid clowning and burning with shame.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Hi Guys, the addon's release date is still 4th August, there has not been any change there. There are only two more days and you will get to play yourself :)

Please refrain from personal references.

Thanks for your understanding

RobvD84
08-02-2016, 11:31 AM
Why should we buy this? At this point there is no reason to buy this x-pac. Because for all i know nothing will change (even if you stated that it will change some stuff), i have to see it first or play it myself via a demo or other means. And not only that, the stream was the perfect chance to show us what you did with the game and what you DID fix. Also if the game is unplayable this whole x-pac will be useless.

I really don't understand why you ppl don't put more effort in it to giving us a reason to buy it. You know H7 had a bad reception, so why do it like this? I have been telling you guys this is your last chance with this franchise. And you are still screwing up (unless the game really changes a lot and is more enjoyable/playable, but i won't know if you don't show me or let me expience it myself. At this point words are not enough. You already showed that time and time again, that we can't trust that.

Even if there are some that remain who will buy this, it won't be enough to bring this franchise back to life.

Szocik87
08-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Hi Guys, the addon's release date is still 4th August, there has not been any change there. There are only two more days and you will get to play yourself :)

Please refrain from personal references.

Thanks for your understanding

"There are only two more days and you will get to play yourself" for free? because I don't see information about price

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Hi Szocik87, the price will be available at release.

Szocik87
08-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Okey ;).

mErEnEfErEee
08-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Why should we buy this? At this point there is no reason to buy this x-pac. Because for all i know nothing will change (even if you stated that it will change some stuff), i have to see it first or play it myself via a demo or other means. And not only that, the stream was the perfect chance to show us what you did with the game and what you DID fix. Also if the game is unplayable this whole x-pac will be useless.

I really don't understand why you ppl don't put more effort in it to giving us a reason to buy it. You know H7 had a bad reception, so why do it like this? I have been telling you guys this is your last chance with this franchise. And you are still screwing up (unless the game really changes a lot and is more enjoyable/playable, but i won't know if you don't show me or let me expience it myself. At this point words are not enough. You already showed that time and time again, that we can't trust that.

Even if there are some that remain who will buy this, it won't be enough to bring this franchise back to life.

They do not show the game because marketing would be a waste of money anyways, most probably. And don't panic. You can watch someone else playing the game on Youtube before you "buy" it.

And if you own the vanilla game, you can test the patch by yourself.

Bongowomabt
08-02-2016, 12:42 PM

wow at release ???? Ubisoft I'm shocked what happened to the cash in before we can see how bad the game is :D

rodaff
08-02-2016, 03:56 PM

What?! Never seen anything like that before, you are waiting till the release date to tell us the price, why? Is that hard to set a price? Man, the level of incompetence is up the roofs.
Ubi-Limbic you guys killed this great franchise, shame on all of you.

RobvD84
08-02-2016, 04:13 PM
They do not show the game because marketing would be a waste of money anyways, most probably. And don't panic. You can watch someone else playing the game on Youtube before you "buy" it.

And if you own the vanilla game, you can test the patch by yourself.

Lol they expect someone to buy this x-pac. I can see them holding a party if atleast 1 person buy this. Also seeing someone else play this might not be enough in this case.
About the fixes you are right i can check it with vanilla game. I can only find out about the changes from x-pac from seeing somenone else playing at this point.
Still like i said they haven't done anything or shown anything to make me want to buy the x-pac. So how are they goin to make sure ppl are going to buy this.

mErEnEfErEee
08-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Lol they expect someone to buy this x-pac. I can see them holding a party if atleast 1 person buy this. Also seeing someone else play this might not be enough in this case.
About the fixes you are right i can check it with vanilla game. I can only find out about the changes from x-pac from seeing somenone else playing at this point.
Still like i said they haven't done anything or shown anything to make me want to buy the x-pac. So how are they goin to make sure ppl are going to buy this.

Evidently, they do not care that much anymore if people buy it on the first day. There is no marketing or anything.

They do not have much to show, I guess. And they cannot afford marketing, or it's not worth it.

I don't know what else do you want to see? The patch can be tested with vanilla game. The faction will be on youtube. The articles mentioned major changes. There is nothing else they have to show.

It's a bit funny that people bash them because they took them the opportunity to bash them because they do not care about the game. So they bash them that they have no opportunity to bash them again. No wonder things like that happen. It's all dead.

Mirage_dragonet
08-02-2016, 09:07 PM
I agree with both , Rob , Meren / I wanted to see works multiplayer bug fixes, but in any case, I'll read the comments on this forum. \ Although it is believed programmers that the problem in the engine, and are unlikely to be major changes.\

B_WE
08-02-2016, 10:14 PM

@RobvD84:
Hahaha!!! You're funny! You speak of it that they want sell the game.
I just wonder where??? At amazon for example is no sign of the add-on till now.

RobvD84
08-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Ubi-Hello just confirmed that that is what they want. But like you said this feels like they don't even want it to sell. Also she just said that it will be available on the 4th, so i guess there is no "pre-order" option this time.
But we will see how this will go.

rodaff
08-02-2016, 11:14 PM
Ubi-Hello just confirmed that that is what they want. But like you said this feels like they don't even want it to sell. Also she just said that it will be available on the 4th, so i guess there is no "pre-order" option this time.
But we will see how this will go.

I predict it will go very badly :P

Wacky_Wizard
08-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Why would they bother to do a pre-order? The only people who pre-order a game are people who know the game and are waiting for it. And with this game those people know there will probably be problems and want to wait to see feedback. So the main people who may buy it are people who don’t know the game or those hoping for the best and aren’t people who pre-order.

I for one will not buy it. I would stop updating also as it’s not even worth the cost of my data usage to download constant updates. The only reason I keep getting it is I know someone who gets it with better internet usage then me, so when she visits I update from her game files hoping it gets better.

I am fed up with the way everything has to go across the internet just to play a game I brought in a box that I should have been able to install from the disk and PLAY. I have now installed DosBox and am going through all my old games and having 1000% more fun than playing this game which is what a game is for. I’m able to do this as the games then 99.9% worked when you put the disk in and installed them. As I still have the disks I can put them in, install and what do you know, play them.

Just about to finish “Lost Vikings” again and heading on to my all time old classic favorite Wizardry.

JIBUS95
08-03-2016, 01:49 AM
Ubisoft still a communication failure announcing a bad omen for the release of dlc ... personally I will wait and watch the ratings!

RobvD84
08-03-2016, 05:30 AM
What i think is the reason there is no pre-order this time, is because with the vanilla game it was a disaster. Most ppl refunded. So they probably don't want to do that again.

aionb
08-03-2016, 08:22 AM
'ello, Heroes!

It's still gonna be a stream but it's not gonna be held by Ubisoft/Limbic.
The Heroes Community modder - LizardWarrior - will hold a stream today with his mod - "Ashan to the trashcan"
The stream will take place today: link (http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=42407&PID=1382783#focus)
The mod introduces countless new elements (spells, creatures and other features) and improvements for the game: for example - 53 new creatures (http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=42407&PID=1381613#focus)

mErEnEfErEee
08-03-2016, 08:34 AM
What i think is the reason there is no pre-order this time, is because with the vanilla game it was a disaster. Most ppl refunded. So they probably don't want to do that again.

Pre-ordering is the stupidest thing they ever invented. Buying a cat in a poke.

NO, people could not be refunded in most cases. So clients lost their money.

It's just an expansion, probably not very big. Nothing to promote, nothing to market, especially after a failure I would not like to be associated with all that negativity, which would come back for sure.

I just wonder what is the future of this franchise?

Bongowomabt
08-03-2016, 12:06 PM
as long as the game is under 20 quid I will get it (not because I enjoy the game because I do not but because I love the story its one thing ubisoft can do is a good story) so I will play the story then I will never play it again....

IMMORTAL_999
08-03-2016, 03:05 PM
I agree with both , Rob , Meren / I wanted to see works multiplayer bug fixes, but in any case, I'll read the comments on this forum. \ Although it is believed programmers that the problem in the engine, and are unlikely to be major changes.\

Hi Mirash!

Tomorrow in the world of Ashan will come gnomes !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiDpBIm9AOE

Do not be bored :o )

Bongowomabt
08-03-2016, 03:39 PM
done understand the Russian but is that ubi limbics office by any chance ? XD

IMMORTAL_999
08-03-2016, 03:50 PM
done understand the russian but is that ubi limbics office by any chance ? Xd

what ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylkGWEMGhbU

Bongowomabt
08-03-2016, 03:55 PM
the video I was making a joke that its ubi limbic officer (or whatever u call it) cos they all look stupid and like they just don't care :D

rodaff
08-03-2016, 05:28 PM
The stream of "Ashan goes to the trashcan" mod is about to start, don't miss it.
Link: https://www.twitch.tv/skeletonsftw

IMMORTAL_999
08-03-2016, 05:51 PM
The stream of "Ashan goes to the trashcan" mod is about to start, don't miss it.
Link: https://www.twitch.tv/skeletonsftw

Guys, please stop!
Let's first wait for a new addition.

Bongowomabt
08-03-2016, 07:06 PM
know its late but can some ubi/limbic dev still confirm the game will be out tomorrow ? and if so what time (GMT) is estimated ?

Mirage_dragonet
08-03-2016, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=IMMORTAL_999;11866639]
Hi Mirash!

Tomorrow in the world of Ashan will come gnomes !!!

Well hello . However, I was waiting for the inferno. However, while the game is not comfortable, what's the difference, gnomes or not.
PS I am glad that you have kept a sense of humor. And self-criticism. Great video straight about you)));)
===
Message number 52, Bongowomanbt ))))

SandroOmega
08-04-2016, 12:18 AM
How long i don't visit this place. And i see nothing was changed. Today we will see what they did during this year.

condorzai
08-04-2016, 02:41 AM
I feel like Trial by Fire is a relaunch for H7, so it doesn't come with a preorder option as the developers are trying to fix what the players don't like. Adding new faction is just part of the strategy to increase hype.

oldschoolchicke
08-04-2016, 05:54 AM
I feel like Trial by Fire is a relaunch for H7, so it doesn't come with a preorder option as the developers are trying to fix what the players don't like. Adding new faction is just part of the strategy to increase hype.

That's probably the most positive way to put it. It would also mean the original H7 would basically be patched with everything but the new faction too.

The only thing it does leave in question is... Is it worth it for existing H7 owners to buy Trail by Fire if the price is closer to a full game than an expansion, seeing as they would only gain access to a new faction and some campaigns, rather than a full game (I think maybe a discounted price for existing owners would be a good approach... But that would be difficult)

RobvD84
08-04-2016, 06:15 AM
Lol just was checking Steam, and the first thing i get to see is that the M&M franchise has up to 75% discount offer. I don't know what to think of this, but it feels kinda sneaky (in a smart way).

Szocik87
08-04-2016, 06:49 AM
Still no information about price hehe :p.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Hi Szocik87, the price will be at release.

IMMORTAL_999
08-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Hi Ubi-Moshi,
I think gnomes get lost on the way to the world of Ashan.
Why do not they hurry?

B_WE
08-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Hi Szocik87, the price will be at release.

Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi,
please correct me, but isn't the release of the add-on today? I'm just curious... :confused:

Szocik87
08-04-2016, 10:11 AM
Hi Szocik87, the price will be at release. I heard same words from you two days ago ;) .I like UBI marketing, one big mess, you surprising us :rolleyes:.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Guys, I am closing his thread and redirecting discussions about Trial by Fire to here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1440633-Announcing-Might-amp-Magic-Heroes-VII-Trial-by-Fire

So it doesn't get confusing with the title of this thread.

Thank you for your understanding