PDA

View Full Version : Any chance we might get some orders to opposing AI?

LuckyNed
07-11-2004, 06:10 PM
S!

I've been creating some offline missions and can't help but wish for some commands and triggers to add some dynamics to the opposing forces. Anyone ever play that tank sim where you can creates routes, triggers, and add an indefinite amount of varibles to the scenerio? This sim would kill with that type of AI interface. We could create almost any mission we can imagine with a Steel Beast type of AI commands and requirements. Whatcha think?

LuckyNed
07-11-2004, 06:10 PM
S!

I've been creating some offline missions and can't help but wish for some commands and triggers to add some dynamics to the opposing forces. Anyone ever play that tank sim where you can creates routes, triggers, and add an indefinite amount of varibles to the scenerio? This sim would kill with that type of AI interface. We could create almost any mission we can imagine with a Steel Beast type of AI commands and requirements. Whatcha think?

Atomic_Marten
07-11-2004, 06:31 PM
It would be great IMO. But I doubt that will happen at least untill BoB. When you say 'waypoints', 'triggers' you remind me of "Operaion Flashpoint".

BfHeFwMe
07-11-2004, 06:44 PM
That's an excellent idea, for multi-player coops or online wars it would be nice to have one commander slot for each side that had full access via the map to AI flights along with radio commands to change targeting and missions on the fly as required.

With BoB in development, be nice to place units on a base with reserve status, only become active when the commander issues the orders.