PDA

View Full Version : STEEP to have a 'bail' game mode similar to the SKATE's 'Hall of Meat' game mode!

LiveWireNews
06-30-2016, 05:57 PM
Hey guys i was reading into the new game STEEP and found some really exciting news, not sure how well this has been announced, but the info was released in a 'UbiBlog'.

I made a video talking about ALL the game modes we'd be seeing, especially the Skate series 'Hall of Meat' type game mode in STEEP, called Bone Collector.

Feel free to check out the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaJlIuh1EgA

Id love to talk to some of you STEEP enthusiast either here or in the videos comments, its a niche market game and i dont hae many friends who care about it ahah

Cheers! - David

Malcot
07-01-2016, 01:32 PM
Great video David, I love the hall of meat on Skate so the Bone Collector game mode sound awesome. I'm checking back on here regularly (on the look out for Beta news!) and am excited for this game too :)

UbiSkyBear
07-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Really awesome video, David! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Each play style is calling my name. I can't wait to roam/explore, pull off crazy stunts, and even crash into things.

LiveWireNews
07-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Great video David, I love the hall of meat on Skate so the Bone Collector game mode sound awesome. I'm checking back on here regularly (on the look out for Beta news!) and am excited for this game too :)

Awesome dude! Glad you enjoyed the video :D Yes me too haha cant wait for the beta!

LiveWireNews
07-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Really awesome video, David! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Each play style is calling my name. I can't wait to roam/explore, pull of crazy stunts, and even crash into things.

Great! Thanks for the compliment :D, yes each game mode or 'play style' (which seems to be the preferred wording) looks fun in different ways :D - David