PDA

View Full Version : any ETA on patch release date?

UncleDzioobas
06-30-2016, 07:17 AM
im waiting for this random map generator. Anyone knows anything about release date?

RobvD84
06-30-2016, 07:59 AM
I think it was mentioned on the thread about release date of x-pac.

Anyway the game will be updated when x-pac comes out. Many ppl feel like this is unacceptable and that they should release patches before x-pac launch. Especially if they want ppl to come back. They need to convince ppl that game is worth to buy. And keeping silent won't help this. In fact if they keep silent up untill launch there is a chance ppl really won't bother. A lot of ppl already feel betrayed and don't have a lot of trust for Ubilols.

UncleDzioobas
06-30-2016, 12:21 PM
so im not only one who think they got paid for wasting potential of every game. Same with division...

Antalyan
06-30-2016, 01:43 PM
Limbic team seems to be trying ... but I am not sure if it is enough.

But in all the cases, people in Ubisoft should really think about their marketing and things connected with it. I am pretty sure they lose loads of money thanks to it.

RobvD84
06-30-2016, 06:27 PM
Well atleast there is going to be a stream near release, but this is nowhere near enough to bring ppl back. I think they should do a demo a few weeks before release, to show ppl some of the things added and fixed.