PDA

View Full Version : I get an error when I sign up for beta

ItsDarscho
06-25-2016, 07:36 PM
When I sign up for the beta (PC) and login in to confirm I get an error:
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

If anyone knows what is going on please tell me because this game looks soon good and I really want to be in beta (or atleast have a chance).
Thanks!

Raven8er10
06-26-2016, 03:09 AM

If anyone knows what is going on please tell me because this game looks soon good and I really want to be in beta (or atleast have a chance).
Thanks!

Yeah myself and a mate are having the same problem =( realllllly want to sign up for the Beta but continue to get this msg! :confused:

Zer0gr4v1ty
06-26-2016, 01:32 PM
I have the same problem and my mate too

ALRIVE
06-26-2016, 11:46 PM

Thanks!

Same problem: error 500/

Stubbs760
06-27-2016, 08:17 AM
I too have problem =( PC beta reg.

Ubi-Surulies
06-27-2016, 06:12 PM
Hello all,

for those of you who attempted to sign up for Steep Beta Phases on the website over the weekend (24-27 June) and received an “Error 500: Internal Server Error” when completing the sign-up process, rest assured that you have still been registered for the Beta despite receiving this server error message. You will be receiving shortly an email confirming your registration for the Steep Beta.

We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your interest in being one of the first to play Steep!

Thanks,
Surulies