PDA

View Full Version : Love the new 10th Edition, but....

Groove75
08-11-2004, 10:03 PM
What's up with Waitzkin's shirtless "pose" on the back of the box??? LOL

Seriously though, great game and much thanks to the CM team, Waitzkin, Christiansen, and all the other contributors. An excellent upgrade to the series. The online module is worth the price alone.

Groove75
08-11-2004, 10:03 PM
What's up with Waitzkin's shirtless "pose" on the back of the box??? LOL

Seriously though, great game and much thanks to the CM team, Waitzkin, Christiansen, and all the other contributors. An excellent upgrade to the series. The online module is worth the price alone.

Fallen77
08-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Is there a seperate area for people who own the registered game? I only see 2 people in the lobby now that's dissappointing.

Nymike999
08-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Most don't play chess online anyway. I go at yahoo and play. Get it for yourself. If your getting it for the online part, your wasting your money. Nobody was ever online with the 9k version. I saw like 3 or so people when I use to go on with it.

Yajii
08-13-2004, 02:42 PM
The online module seems quite good and improved in this version. I suspect (and hope) that there will be a good bit of online play once the 10th edition has a chance to get to the stores.

Yajii

bz88
08-13-2004, 09:15 PM
Chessmaster 1oth edition asks me to put a disk in the drive every time i start it. does anyone have the same problem?

and, there only five 2D chess set. where did all othe others go?

zeroality
08-13-2004, 10:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Chessmaster 1oth edition asks me to put a disk in the drive every time i start it. does anyone have the same problem? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

Zero

"His strength is unreal. He is far stronger in reality than any story you might have heard about him."

Fallen77
08-13-2004, 11:13 PM
I don't promote piracy and imagine it would be wrong to post a link to a no-cd crack, but if you search around there should be one soon. Also on another post someone mentioned CM10 being ripped, so there will be a no-cd crack attached to that.

Dasaecor
08-14-2004, 07:12 AM
when the game is released in Europe, you should get more poeple playing in the lobby.

bruno991
08-14-2004, 10:59 AM
The read-me file stated that the CD requirement would be relaxed. The program is only supposed to request the CD every dozen or so restarts.
I hope i don't need a crack so that something I paid for will be enjoyable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fallen77:
I don't promote piracy and imagine it would be wrong to post a link to a no-cd crack, but if you search around there should be one soon. Also on another post someone mentioned CM10 being ripped, so there will be a no-cd crack attached to that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>