PDA

View Full Version : Will there be wildlife in Watch Dogs 2?

DarthMaster09
06-24-2016, 08:06 PM
The only animals I saw so far are dogs.

Rekalty
06-24-2016, 09:06 PM
What, do you want Watch_Racoons too? I think you're being too demanding...

Frag_Maniac
06-24-2016, 09:43 PM
It's got San Fran's famous Seal Lions on Pier 39. LOL

DevP240SX
06-25-2016, 12:48 AM
There were hints of wildlife around the released gameplay in posters and stuff like that, but I doubt they'll be in the game apart from the dogs and sea lions.

KrayZee_
06-25-2016, 05:09 AM
Wildlife in San Francisco? If you think squirrels, seagulls, pigeons, dogs, and cats as wildlife, then probably. Don't expect tigers, bears, honey badgers or sharks from Far Cry.

Rekalty
06-25-2016, 11:03 AM
Wildlife in San Francisco? If you think squirrels, seagulls, pigeons, dogs, and cats as wildlife, then probably. Don't expect tigers, bears, honey badgers or sharks from Far Cry.
Aaw, buzzkill, I soo wanted to see Sharks in the waters, if only to see a certain youtuber getting annoyed and scared of going into the water :D

AssassinKenw357
07-02-2016, 06:34 PM
I'd say there'll be cats lol

Ubi-Elyon
07-04-2016, 09:54 AM
What, do you want Watch_Racoons too? I think you're being too demanding...

It's got San Fran's famous Seal Lions on Pier 39. LOL

ahahha you guys made my day :D

Rekalty
07-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Coming up next, Watch_Hogs.

forge781
07-11-2016, 07:46 PM
In addition to the seals and dogs I think that were featured in the trailer, I hope there will be some wild animals in the game also. Perhaps just wildlife similar to what was featured in GTA 5 as obviously both are in the same area, sharks, mountain lions, snakes etc.
Overall stoked for the game

KrayZee_
07-21-2016, 12:38 AM
In addition to the seals and dogs I think that were featured in the trailer, I hope there will be some wild animals in the game also. Perhaps just wildlife similar to what was featured in GTA 5 as obviously both are in the same area, sharks, mountain lions, snakes etc.
Overall stoked for the game
No they are not. Grand Theft Auto V takes place on a fictional version of Los Angeles, which is located in Southern California (SoCal). San Francisco is located in Northern California (NorCal). San Francisco and Los Angeles are about 400 miles apart.

There are no deadly sharks that lurk in the Bay Area everyday. If there are, we would consider those events as a 'rare sighting'. You wouldn't find any mountain lions in San Francisco. There are very rare sightings like 3 in Brisbane, CA and 2 in Daly City, CA. Technically not San Francisco. If you want to find an African Lion, Sumatran Tiger, or even a Snow Leopard, you go to the San Francisco Zoo.