PDA

View Full Version : "Read GameInformer's first hands-on impression of the story campaign" Reward Error



MineyaMMC
06-23-2016, 06:49 AM
Why is it that when I read GameInformer's first hands-on impression of the story campaign on For Honor, I don't get my reward for reading it?

FredEx919
06-23-2016, 06:43 PM
Hello MineyaMMC,

We're checking into this now. Hold off on that reward for the moment and hopefully i'll have an update soon.

Edit: We noticed some issues with the reward you mentioned and have taken it down. I'll update here with any new info I receive.

Ymir.exe
06-23-2016, 11:07 PM
What? Why do you need to be rewarded in order to read something? Surely you read it because you're interested in what the article says.

FredEx919
06-24-2016, 07:22 PM
What? Why do you need to be rewarded in order to read something? Surely you read it because you're interested in what the article says.

MineyaMMC is referring to a reward system being run on the For Honor website. You can complete a number of activities around the community to earn points toward different prizes.

FLYINGvDUTCHMAN
06-25-2016, 02:46 AM
Reading them just on their own is interesting, but when you're offered a reward and then don't receive it, not many people will take that philosophically.

Ymir.exe
06-25-2016, 09:33 AM
MineyaMMC is referring to a reward system being run on the For Honor website. You can complete a number of activities around the community to earn points toward different prizes.

Oh, didn't know that. Having looked it over now though, I noticed it's restricted to US citizens only. So I guess that's cool, for the 4% of the world's population who live there. What about the other 96% though? >_>

AAGoldsmith
06-25-2016, 07:28 PM
4% of the population with a large portion of the world's gamers and money to purchase said games.

Ymir.exe
06-26-2016, 07:31 AM
4% of the population with a large portion of the world's gamers and money to purchase said games.

By that logic they should be focusing on Asia. China-Japan-South Korea are combined a way larger market than the US.

FLYINGvDUTCHMAN
06-30-2016, 01:46 AM
4% of the population with a large portion of the world's gamers and money to purchase said games.

I'd agree with waraidako, they should have gone for the big three Asian countries by that logic.