PDA

View Full Version : I.A.A.M 1404 Mod Version 3.4

dmdilks
06-22-2016, 08:37 PM
I.A.A.M 1404 Mod Version 3.4

This is for the Venice 2.1 game.

1. The first thing you do is downlaod it and unpack or unzip.

Here is the link for that Mod: http://iaam1404.projectanno.de/index.htm

a. Click on Deutsch or English. It will take to another page.
b. Click on Iaam 1404 Version 3.4 download it will take you to another page.
c. There you See a BOX in the box it will say Download (From External URL)
d. Click on the that BOX it will start the download.

2. Find your install folder of the game. C:\programs Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Related Designs. Don't Copy Your Related Design Folder

a. Open that folder and you will see your Games folder

b. Right click on your Games folder & click copy Anno 1404 or Dawn of Discovery.

c. Then paste it to your desktop.

d. Right click on that folder

e. Click on Rename - Then Rename it to like: Iaam 1404.

f. Then right click on that folder & click cut and paste it back into the folder that the install game is it. C:\programs Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Related Designs

g. Make sure that you are keeping the two games or folders by themselves and not in the same folder together. There should be two folders in the Related Design.
The original game folder and the new Iaam folder.

2. Install the Iaam Mod and you will have to Browse.. to that Folder.

a. Now you can install Iaam into that New Folder that you just made. C:\programs Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Related Designs\Iaam 1404

3. Once that is installed now go to that new folder. You Should rename the Icons in the folder by just adding Iaam. (Anno4 Iaam & Addon Iaam)

4. Start the game and start a new map. Have fun with all the new stuff.

This for the STEAM VERSION of the game

1. The first thing you do is download it and unpack or unzip.

2. Find your install folder of the game. C:\programs Files(x86)Steam\Steamapps\Common\Dawn of Discovery.

a. Make copy of that folder Dawn of Discovery and paste to your desktop

b. Rename that folder to like: Anno Iaam.

c. Then cut and paste back into the folder that the install game is it.

3. Install the Iaam Mod and you will have to Browse.. to that Folder. C:\programs Files(x86)Steam\Steamapps\Common\Iaam 1404

4. Once that is installed now go to that folder. You Should rename the Icons in the folder by just adding Iaam. (Anno Iaam.exe & Addon Iaam.exe)

5. Start the game and start a new map. Have fun with all the new stuff.

AssassinsCChris
04-30-2017, 10:01 PM
I.A.A.M 1404 Mod Version 3.4

This is for the Venice 2.1 game.

1. The first thing you do is downlaod it and unpack or unzip.

Here is the link for that Mod: http://iaam1404.projectanno.de/start_eng.htm

a. Click on download it take to another page.
b. There you look near the bottom of the page "setup iaam 3.4 click on that. Again it will take you another page.
c. Click on the button (Datei herunterladen): Download file

2. Find your install folder of the game. C:\programs Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Related Designs. Don't Copy Your Related Design Folder

a. Open that folder and you will see your Games folder

b. Right click on your Games folder & click copy Anno 1404 or Dawn of Discovery.

c. Then paste it to your desktop.

d. Right click on that folder

e. Click on Rename - Then Rename it to like: Iaam 1404.

f. Then right click on that folder & click cut and paste it back into the folder that the install game is it. C:\programs Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Related Designs

g. Make sure that you are keeping the two games or folders by themselves and not in the same folder together. There should be two folders in the Related Design.
The original game folder and the new Iaam folder.

2. Install the Iaam Mod and you will have to Browse.. to that Folder.

a. Now you can install Iaam into that New Folder that you just made. C:\programs Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Related Designs\Iaam 1404

3. Once that is installed now go to that new folder. You Should rename the Icons in the folder by just adding Iaam. (Anno4 Iaam & Addon Iaam)

4. Start the game and start a new map. Have fun with all the new stuff.

This for the STEAM VERSION of the game

1. The first thing you do is download it and unpack or unzip.

2. Find your install folder of the game. C:\programs Files(x86)Steam\Steamapps\Common\Dawn of Discovery.

a. Make copy of that folder Dawn of Discovery and paste to your desktop

b. Rename that folder to like: Anno Iaam.

c. Then cut and paste back into the folder that the install game is it.

3. Install the Iaam Mod and you will have to Browse.. to that Folder. C:\programs Files(x86)Steam\Steamapps\Common\Iaam 1404

4. Once that is installed now go to that folder. You Should rename the Icons in the folder by just adding Iaam. (Anno Iaam.exe & Addon Iaam.exe)

5. Start the game and start a new map. Have fun with all the new stuff.

Hi, thank you for your perfect tutorial about installation of the mod, I did everythng you've write here and the game works perfectly but something does not work. For example, all the new items are completaly without description, I'm not able to build the venice market and when I try to build the oriental school in order to upgrade my population from nomads to emissaries, the game shows up the hourglass and returns to desktop and crash without reason. I've been able to build my western metropolis but can't build a big eastern city for this reason. Thank you for help.

The crashlog says:

>30.04.2017 19:40:27] StackTrace (ThreadID 1128, BuildInfo v2.01.5010, LogFile 0):

Das Kommando [/game/storegroup(0)] wurde an Tastenkombination [CONTROL 0] gebunden

A5F032F4 ((module-name not available)): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
00E02A78 (Addon): (filename not available): CMenuManager::LoadDialogs
00697140 (Addon): (filename not available): CWarehousemenuListener::CWarehousemenuListener
0069AD7D (Addon): (filename not available): CWarehousemenuListener::CWarehousemenuListener

dmdilks
05-02-2017, 03:27 AM
Post or PM the German guy that made it, he goes by SD. Here is a link to his site. He might be able to help. There is a lot of the guys over there that read and speak English. I have no problems with the game other the memory thing. When they tried to fix the memory leak yrs ago they use virtual memory to fix it. Plus I can't tell you how the main game maps works. I don't use their maps I made my own one hard and one easy.

http://www.projectanno.de/forum/index.php

dmdilks
01-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Here are Video's of the Mod Iaam in English & German

http://iaam1404.projectanno.de/index.htm