PDA

View Full Version : Mobile networks causing connection problems?

twi.Reaktiivi
06-22-2016, 11:57 AM
I have had connection problems way too many times now, and it is always a problem with joining the same squad with your friends. One thing I have noticed is that it has something to do with mobile networks. For me, the only internet connection option at the moment is a mobile network as my location is not provided with a possibility for a fixed broadband. I have tried to play with a friend who used a mobile network aswell, but we barely managed to join the same squad at all. It worked a couple of times for a short period of time before the latest patches, but recently it has been totally out of question. After my friend got a fixed broadband connection, there have been no problems at all. As he still has the mobile network aswell, we did a little test and tried to join the same squad while both using the mobile connection, and as assumed, there was no success.

So, to me it seems that joining the same squad works well as long as at most only one member of the squad is using a mobile network. I have also played in a squad of five players where the other mobile network user could not join the same squad as long as there was another user already in.

Is there a way to fix this or is it just #greatcodingbybugisoft? :nonchalance:

twi.Reaktiivi
06-27-2016, 10:36 AM
Bump

twi.Reaktiivi
07-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Bump