PDA

View Full Version : Which Hero appears in the next map?

Fireseed
06-22-2016, 10:29 AM
Hi there,

after the next patch I want start a complete new campaign game in Heroes VII and hopefully finish them in a row. For this I want the best possible preconditions. So I need to know which hero appears in every map and which are taken for the next map and is really playable. Some maps are very hard If you didnīt know which hero you should level up first.

Example: There was a map begins with several heroes (male und female) at sea on ships. One of these heroes appears in the next map as important combat character, I made the mistake and leveling the other character. So the the next map was really really tough, to level up the lower hero first and go into the combat.

Sometimes you got the message the hero will appear in the next map. but sometimes he appears two or more maps later. And you get no hint the in questlog.

If I know which hero exactly appears in which condition (important, playable, roamer, defender or attacker char) it should be much more easier to win the maps on hard difficult.

So my question: is there any list or helpful advises for this case?

Antalyan
06-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Hi,

I do not think there is some guide with exactly the information you are looking for but you can always check the guides.gamepressure.com website, there are very detailed descriptions of each missions, including their maps.

However let's see how much I remember:

Hero: missions the hero appear in
Haven
Thomas: 1 - 4
Ymoril: 2 - 4
Bilashi: 3 - 4
Ella: 4

Academy
Fahada: 1, 4
Khalida: 1
Masfar: 2
Hisham: 3

Necropolis
Vein, Anastasya: 1
Zenda: 2, 5
Ludmilla: 2, 3
Charna: 3, 5
Adar-Malik: 2, 4

Stronghold
Imani: 1-4 (you temporarily lose control in the mission 3 but you get it back during this mission)
Rem: 2-4
Kibwe: 3-4

Sylvan
Wysloth: 1-4
Danan: 1-4 (you temporarily lose control in the mission 3 but you get it back during this mission)
Sylrael: 3-4

Dungeon
Vayaron: 1-4
Malwen: 1-4 (you temporarily lose control at the end of mission 4)

Epilogue
Ivan: 1-2
Anastasya: 1-2
Nolwenn/Tanis: 1-2
Andras: 2

Sorry if it is not 100% accurate, I used just my memory (but I should be right in the most of cases ;))

DenisTheGreat
06-22-2016, 10:18 PM
Sorry if it is not 100% accurate, I used just my memory (but I should be right in the most of cases ;))

Whaaoo! Perfect memory!
:cool:

Antalyan
06-23-2016, 04:09 PM
Whaaoo! Perfect memory!
:cool:

:D

Varnoc
06-24-2016, 03:33 PM
For the Necropolis Campaign, Charna is available in mission 5 as well, otherwise you seem to have it down pat :P

Antalyan
06-24-2016, 04:33 PM
I thought she had died but you are right :cool:
Edited.

Fireseed
07-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Great, thanks for your help. Your list is really useful. If you have any further advises please post them here.
Hope to see the update soon...