PDA

View Full Version : Problème de carte graphique.

Remybigboss
06-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Hello,

Having to buy and having to install R6S 2 days ago, I can't play it in good conditions, it puts me on the graphic card Intel HD graphics and not on my nvidia GT 740M, what gives a game to 4 fps.
After a few minutes of thinking, I go into the configuration panel Nvidia and I add R6S.exe, I chose the processor Nvidia high perfomances, after 1 or 2 minutes of hopeful and the launched game, I go to the options>graphics and I am still with the GC Intel HD.
So,I decide to uninstall the CG Intel and even there bigger problem, the game launches but with a (I do not know any more the name), but it seems to me that it is the motherboard so even more of lag and I stop because i don't wan't to make the computer burn.
I do not know any more what to do...

Need help, Thanks.

Remybigboss
06-22-2016, 08:34 AM
Possible to have an answer guys?

Tanya.the.Evil
06-22-2016, 09:45 PM
Probably not a good idea to remove the intel graphic driver so you might wanna reinstall it again. On Global Settings in your Nvidia Control Panel, set the Preferred Graphic Processor to High-Performance Nvidia processor. Run the game in Windowed mode and check the GPU activity on your Notification Area (square icon with vertical lines). If its gray, It means its not using your gpu; it need to have a shade of red in it.

Just so we are clear your are adding "RainbowSix.exe" not "R6S.exe"

Remybigboss
06-23-2016, 11:42 AM
So first, thank you for being the first to give me a little attention.

"Probably not a good idea to remove the intel graphic driver so you might wanna reinstall it again." I've reinstalled it just after i saw the game was on another card.

"On Global Settings in your Nvidia Control Panel, set the Preferred Graphic Processor to High-Performance Nvidia processor." Done and doesn't work.

"Run the game in Windowed mode and check the GPU activity on your Notification Area (square icon with vertical lines). If its gray, It means its not using your gpu; it need to have a shade of red in it." I don't find the GPU activity :/

Just so we are clear your are adding "RainbowSix.exe" not "R6S.exe" Yes sorry, it was what i wanted to say

Forgotten.ACOG
06-23-2016, 12:27 PM
I don't know if I'm gonna help you out but the same error happens to me when I update my graphics card from Geforce Experience and I don't reboot my computer after that. Do you install drivers from the web? Or you use Geforce Experience? The system might automatically use the Intel's graphics card for desktop (everything excep gaming) and your GT 740M for games. Im using a laptop with a 950M as well

Remybigboss
06-27-2016, 08:23 AM
I use GeForce Experience and it doesn't work... Nothing works so I play with Intel HD with 15 fps...

Thanks adlmins for being very useful on this support.....Great Ubisoft